The Australian Muslim Achievement Awards (AMAA) Nominations for 2011 are now open
Nominations are NOW Open for 2011. Start nominating here:http://amaa.missionofhope.org.au/
Mission of Hope (MoH) is a Muslim community, not-for-profit, community organisation, with a focus on community health and community development.
The aims of the Awards event, are to:
• raise the profile of Australian Muslim individuals and organisations
• to promote their achievements and prominence in the Australian society
• encourage Australian Muslims to participate and excel in areas within the Australian society.
Australian Muslim Lifetime Achiever Award
Woman of the Year
Man of the Year
Youth of the Year (16-26)
Role Model of the Year
Sportsperson of the Year
Professional of the Year
Event of the Year
Media Outlet of the Year
Business of the Year
Community / Humanitarian Organisation of the Year
Best New Community Project / Initiative of the Year
Volunteer of the Year
Creative Artist of the Year
Researcher / Academic of the Year
Mainstream Organisation Award
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Awards Ceremony for Winners will be held in Melbourne, Victoria.
Date: Saturday 10th of December
Venue: Asia Institute, Sidney Myer Asia Centre,
Corner of Swanston Street & Monash Road,
The University of Melbourne VIC 3010 Australia
Conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
2. Nominees must be Australian citizens and be of the Muslim faith (except for the Abyssinian Award and Mainstream Organisation Award).
3. The Executive Board of Mission of Hope and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
4. Official Board members who are sponsoring the event are not eligible to enter.
5. Members of the Judging Panel are not eligible to enter.
6. Nominations may only be made on the official form.
7. Nominees failing to address the Awards criteria will not be eligible.
8. All submitted materials remain the property of MoH and will not be returned.
9. Nominees agree to make themselves available without cost for publicity purposes as required.
10. Nominees agree to allow the use of their nomination information for publicity purposes.
11. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Nominations close on October 1st, 2011.
Major Event Sponsors: