The History of Jerusalem & Al-Aqsa – The Barometer Of Faith
When: Saturday 14th and 15th April 2018
Time: 10:00 AM to
Venue: Arkana College (School Hall)
Cost: $25.00 (one day) or $40.00 (both days)
Organizer: 0401 350 657
For more information and to register visit: ummsahl.com
SCROLL DOWN BELOW THE IMAGE FOR SCHEDULE AND MORE DETAILS
Join Ustadha Umm Sahl for a journey back in time as she takes you through the narrative of Masjid al-Aqsa—its establishment, history, and significance to the Abrahamic faiths from a Muslim perspective.
Who first built it? What is the controversy between the Muslims, Jews, and Christians over it? What lies in store for it in the future?
* Hear the story of Masjid al-Aqsa from its earliest mention in history till the present day
* Learn how the mosque serves as a barometer for man’s faith in Divine Revelation
* Learn about the city of Jerusalem, the Holy Land, and why Allah sent the greatest concentration of Prophets to the Holy Land
* Learn about other sites of religious significance—the Temple of Sulayman, the Tabernacle, the Dome of the Rock—and their relationship to Masjid al-Aqsa
* What is the Wailing Wall, or the Western Wall? What is the relationship of the Temple of Sulayman to Masjid al-Aqsa? What is the Dome of the Rock, and what is the significance of the rock?
* Why was the Prophet’s Isra and Mi’raj to and from Masjid al-Aqsa? Why was it the first qibla, only to be changed afterwards to the Ka’ba?
* Why did Sayyidina Ibrahim make his hijra to the land of Palestine and what do we know about what lies in store for Palestine and Masjid al-Aqsa in the future?
* What is the ultimate destiny that awaits the land that serves as the converging point for the events of the End of Time.
Using maps and building designs, videos and talks, you will walk away having a high level of very rare knowledge of the third holiest site in Islam and it’s great significance to all mankind.
Sat 14th and Sun 15th April 2018
10am to 5pm
Arkana College (School Hall)
346 Stoney Creek Road
Kingsgrove, NSW 2208
The schedule for both days is as follows:
Registration – 9:15am
First session – 10am to 12pm
Break and lunch – 12pm to 1:30pm
Second session – 1:30pm to 3pm
Break – 3pm to 3:15pm
Third session – 3:15pm to 5pm
Attendees can choose to attend one day or two.
Separate seating for men and ladies.
No children under the age of 12 permitted
Register + Buy Tickets:
Please bring a copy of your PayPal receipt to present at reception on the day. Please not there is no onsite parking, only drop offs and pick ups.
Lunch can be purchased on the day. Coffee and Tea available at no cost.
People of all faiths welcome.
For any further information call: 0401 350 657