Success in this world and the next
BISMILLĀHIR RAHMĀNIR RAHĪM
Glory to Allāh and Salutations on Rasulullāh Sallallāhu ‘alayhi wasallam.
Allāh Subhānahu wa Ta’ala with His infinite Mercy has endowed us with numerous bounties. Out of all these bounties the biggest and the most significant is that of Imān schriftart vivaldi herunterladen. It is imperative that we value this bounty and protect it by bringing complete Deen in our life.
Given below are some points by which we can bring the true Islāmic spirit in our life so that our Imān is protected and thus we can attain success in this world and in the Ākhirat. However, this is simply the written sphere. Making it alive is a separate matter altogether. Without effort and sacrifice these qualities cannot be achieved facebook fotos herunterladen sieht man das.
- Reciting the Kalimāh Tayyibāh with correct Tajweed (Arabic pronunciation).
- Learning the translation of the Kalimāh Tayyibāh: “None is worthy of worship but Allāh, Muhammad (SallAllāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) is the Rasool (Messenger) of Allāh.”
- Understanding the meaning of the Kalimāh Tayyibāh:
- Allāh alone is the Doer of everything. Allāh alone is the Creator, the Owner, the Controller and the Sustainer of the entire creation
- Our success in this life and in the hereafter lies only in following the path of Rasoolullāh (SallAllāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) and NO other path, for our 24 hours life including our Akhlāq (behaviour), our personal life, our social life, all our dealings and interactions with all the other creations herunterladen.
- Bringing changes in our beliefs and in our life:
- To divert our reliance from the creation to the Creator
- To divert our lifestyle from any other lifestyle to the Mubarak
Lifestyle of Rasoolullāh (SallAllāhu ‘alaihi wasallam).
- Inviting others to the Kalimāhh Tayyibāh, to its meaning and its beliefs and to the practice of implementing the lifestyle of the Rasool (SallAllāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) into our lives herunterladen.
- Ensuring that we pray the daily five-time Salāh in the Masjid with the first Takbeer or Takbeer-e-Tahreemāh (for gents) and try to pray all the prescribed Sunnāh before and after the Fardh Salāh. For a Muslim woman the best Salāh is the one offered in the corner of her home as soon as the time sets in.
- Bringing into our life the practice of praying the Nafl Salāh like Tahajjud, Ishrāq, Dhuhā, Awābeen, Tahiyyātul Wudhu, Tahiyyātul Masjid internetquellen herunterladen.
- Turning to Salāh as our first priority/option/solution for all our problems, challenges and issues.
- ‘Ilm of Deen is like a vast ocean. No one can ever claim that he has the full ‘Ilm of Deen. Therefore it is very important we must consistently endeavor to acquire as much ‘Ilm of Deen as possible. As a minimum we should have all the pertinent knowledge on how to perform all our ‘ibadāt correctly – Salāh, Saum or Fasting, Zakāt, Hajj and all other Arkāns of Islām so as to be able to pass our 24-hour daily life in accordance with the tenets of Islām google play.
- Recognizing what is halāl and what is harām; what is Jāiz (allowed) and what not Jāiz; what is Tahir (ritually clean and pure) and what Najis (ritually unclean and impure) and keeping away from all the restricted acts.
- Learning how to recite Qur’ān correctly with proper
- Reading minimum of one Juz’ of the Qur’an daily herunterladen. We can read a portion after every Salāh, so that we complete one Juz’ every day.
- Bringing the consciousness of Allāh in our life – that Allāh can see me, can hear me and is with me all the time. In order to bring this status we need to constantly make the Zikr of Allāh. In the least we should adopt the practice of reciting the three tasbeehāt – 100 times third Kalimāh, 100 times Durood (Salutations or Salawāt) on Rasoolullāh (SallAllāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) and 100 times Istighfār – every morning and evening ist das herunterladen von filmen in der schweiz legal.
- Learning and bringing into practice the Masnoon Du’ās – the Du’ās before and after all our daily activities like eating, sleeping, visiting wash room, traveling etc.
- Bringing the quality of humility into our daily lives, in other words, to break our ego so as to consider ourselves as very insignificant engel bilder kostenlos downloaden. We need to respect our elders, have mercy on our youngsters and value our Ulamāh (the scholars of Deen). Learning and trying to fulfill the rights of the family members, neighbours, relatives, friends and Muslim brothers and sisters and even the non-Muslims despite them failing to fulfill our rights.
- Maintaining the kinship (Silā Rahmi). Quite often for small reasons we tend to drift apart not only from our uncles, aunts, cousins, second cousins, distant relatives, friends and colleagues but at times even from our immediate family members lizenzfreie musik kostenlos downloaden. In view of the following hadīth (and many more similar ahadīth) we should immediately try to make amends even if we have to go out of our way or even if we have to humiliate ourselves. ‘Narrated Abdullah bin ‘Amr (RadhiAllāhu ‘anhu): The Prophet (SallAllāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) said, “Al-Wasil (one who maintains good relations with his kin) is not the one who recompenses the good done to him by his relatives, but Al-Wasil is the one who keeps good relations with those relatives who have severed the bond of kinship with him.” Bukhāri : Book 8 : Volume 73 : Hadith 20’
- Ensuring that all our Muslim Brothers and Sisters are safe from our tongue, in other words, to avoid backbiting, slandering, lying etc. Backbiting, according to a hadīth, is tantamount to eating the flesh of our Muslim Brothers and Sisters.
- Refraining in every way from things which do not concern us or are not of any benefit to our dunyā or our ākhirat. Nabi (SallAllāhu ‘alaihi waallam) said (māfum), “Part of a person’s being a good Muslim is his leaving alone that which does not concern him.”
- Doing all a’amals (Good Deeds) for the pleasure of Allāh Subhānahu wa Ta’ala alone so that they may be accepted by Him. We have to be very careful with our intentions when doing all our good deeds – any deed done for name, fame or worldly gains is not accepted by Allāh Subhānahu wa Ta’ala.
- Utilizing our wealth, time and efforts for the propagation of the Deen of Allāh Subhānahu wa Ta’ala. Firstly, to target oneself, our home, the extended family and our locality, and then to aim for the rest of the humanity.
Once we will bring the above qualities into our life and be consistent with them, then InshaAllāh, Allāh Subhānahu wa Ta’ala will enlighten our souls with an Inner Light – a light that will herald the death of the false Yaqeen of this life and a new birth to the true Spiritual Reality. We will also gain a close proximity to Allāh as well as acquire His Mā’rifat (true recognition).
In conclusion here is very soul-searching Hadith and a beautiful Nasihāh (advice):
‘Zaid ibne-Arqam (RadhiAllāhu ‘anhu) narrates that Rasoolullāh (SallAllāhu ‘alaihi waallam) used to invoke: “Oh Allāh! I seek refuge in You from that knowledge which does not give benefit, and from that heart which does not fear You, and from that inner-self which does not get satisfied, and from that supplication which is not accepted.’
Loving Allāh: “Truly in the heart there is a void that cannot be removed except with the company of Allāh. And in it there is a sadness that cannot be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allāh and being true to Him. And in it there is an emptiness that cannot be filled except with love for Him and by turning to Him and always remembering Him. And if a person were given the entire world and what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness.” (Ibn Qayyim Al Jawziyyah)
May Allāh Subhānahu wa Ta’ala guide the Ummāh of Rasoolullāh Sallallāhu ‘alaihi Wasallam on the right path and save us all from the fire of jahannam and grant us Jannāh…ameen
…and Allāh Ta’ala Knows Best