7 tips for understanding the Quran
By: MyUmmah Editor
- Always purify your intentions.
- use a reliable translation if you dont understand Arabic.
- Never study a verse in isolation from other verses and hadith on the topic.
- Prioritize the explanation of the Prophet and his companions.
- Check if there is a reason for revelation and understand its relevance.
- Always clarify Fiqh and Aqeedah verses with a scholar.
- Familiarize yourself with the sciences of the Quran (Uloom Al-Quran) for a deeper understanding.