Greetings from the World Halal Forum Secretariat.
The World Halal Forum (WHF) 2012 will bring about fresh ideas and creative vision to a balanced world of business and lifestyle within the Halal industry.
Exploring the inspiration, innovation and investment potential that lies within the Halal marketplace, the 7th World Halal Forum themed “Inspire • Innovate • Invest”, will be held on 2-3 April 2012 at the Kuala Lumpur (KL) Convention Centre where government leaders, Halal industry players and stakeholders, as well as scholars and academicians will discuss, deliberate, decide and conclude on the Halal industry’s latest issues and vision going forward.
This year’s sessions will cover:
1. On Halal & Tayyib – Interacting with leading Islamic scholars
2. Halal currency as an enabler for Halal trade
3. Halal consumer market trends & insights
4. Islam & globalisation – The role of Halal
5. International trade
6. Regulation – Comparing models
7. Media & entertainment
8. Education, environment & poverty eradication
For registration and more information on the World Halal Forum, please log on to www.worldhalalforum.org