knowledge involving discussions over practical dimensions and in class activities to hone in the art of personal leadership.
– Thorough self evaluation questionnaire in all aspects of life.
– Decision making model, factors impacting on our decisions.
– Controlling and challenging habits.
– Ability to enter into a state of leadership at will.
– Difference between managment and leadership.
– 4th Generation time management techniques.
– Emotional intelligence
– Relationships, listening and influencing.
– Building trust and working in teams that work.
DATE: Sat 27 & Sun 28 November 2010
TIME: 9am – 4pm both days
LOCATION: ISRA Centre, Level 3, 128-132 South Parade AUBURN NSW 2144
Opposite Auburn Train Station
COST: $50 per person
MORNING TEA AND LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED
– Web: www.isra.org.au
– Email: email@example.com
– Phone: (02) 9649 9040