Oct 3 2010 – SYD – Sisters UniGoal – Indoor Football tournament
Ever feel the need to run around after a ball? Feel a rush slammin’ that football into the net? Want to prove that girls really CAN play sport for fun and have an AWESOME time doing it?
Well I have exciting news for you…
The Sisters MSAA UniGoal is BACK! Alive and KICKing in 2010!
Never heard of Sisters MSAA UniGoal?
It is an indoor football tournament for women ONLY, aged 16 and over. Shooting for goals, and aiming to strengthen the bond of sisterhood by creating new friendships and links between girls from all walks of life! Non-uni students are encouraged to participate.
The first Sisters MSAA UniGoal was held in 2008 to great success. It took a break in 2009, but it is being injected with life in 2010 so don’t miss out!
What to expect on the day:
– Indoor football!!
– The official Real Madrid energy drink Real Power will be provided for that extra kick!
– Sports massage available for players by qualified female Osteopath from Greenacre Sports Medicine Clinic
– V.I.P guests (ALL FEMALE)
– Team Photos
– Gift bags
– Plus lots of football and LOTS of Fun!
Jot this down:
Date: 3rd of October 2010
Time: 8:30am SHARP-5pm
Location: The Australian National Sports Club Indoor Centre @ Parry Park, Punchbowl Rd, Punchbowl
Cost: $20 per player ($140 per team)
Registrations Close: 26th of September
We have room ONLY for 12 teams! Spaces are filling FAST! Don’t leave your application for the last minute.
Prayer and change room facilities are available
Want to get involved? *
1) Create a Team
2) Register as an Individual
We need you! We have important jobs that would totally benefit with your involvement, from packing show bags, to setting up equipment on the day of the tournament. You will receive a certificate of appreciation for your efforts.
Please email email@example.com (with subject as: Volunteer)
* In order to find out HOW to Get Involved and REGISTER, info about the game structure, and other important details, please follow these steps:
1) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) write subject as: Request For Further Info
3) We will get back to you promptly with requested info. And please feel free to ask us any burning questions! 😀
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Thanks to our Sponsors!
This day is proudly supported and sponsored by:
– The Australian National Sports Club
– The Australian Federal Police
– The Islamic Egyptian Society of NSW
– Afghan Australian Sporting and Cultural Association
– Football United
– Greenacre Sports Medicine Clinic
– Realpower: Real Madrid’s official energy drink!
– Kara Activ: modest female sportswear
– Olivetree Women’s Network