Auburn Gallipoli Mosque is pleased to offer this popular 10 Week course which will give you a thorough introduction to classical Islamic sciences. The course covers;
• Spiritual development based on core Islamic teachings
• Theology & knowledge of God
• Qur’an and science of Quranic commentary
• The character of the Prophet Muhammad (p) and the science of Hadith
• 10 sample Hadith and their interpretations
• Theological and legal interpretations of Islam & Shariah
• Jurisprudence (fiqh) of five pillars of Islamic faith and the meaning and purpose behind their practice.
The methodology used in this course is to provide authentic knowledge with wisdom and relate it to our lives today, satisfying the mind and fulfilling the heart.
Start Date: Saturday 10 April 2010
Time: 12.00pm to 2.00pm
Venue: Conference Room, Auburn Mosque, Gelibolu Pde, Auburn
Duration: Once a week for ten weeks
For registrations or enquiries, please email email@example.com or call (02) 9646 5972