#1 furry_animal

furry_animal
  • Members
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:23 AM

In Israel.

(K = Knesset = Parliament)

Arab MKs seek to outlaw cartoons of Muhammad

Arab MKs want Israel's penal code to ban drawings of prophets, citing an Islamic prohibition • New bill would make the portrayal of Muhammad, Moses and Jesus punishable by one year in prison and would outlaw the degradation of scripture.

Arab MK Ibrahim Sarsur (Ra'am-Ta'al) has reintroduced legislation that would lower the threshold for what is considered a racist offense and would ban the publication of materials that disparage the Prophet Muhammad through a "cartoon, defamation and insult." Sarsur is one of three sponsors of the bill, all of whom are from Arab parties.

Under Israeli law, a person whose actions are "crudely offensive" towards a religion and its believers is liable to one-year prison sentence. The new bill, which is an amendment to the Israeli penal code, would make the law less open to interpretation by omitting the word "crudely" and specifying some of the instances where the stipulated punishment would be applicable, such as the drawing of the Prophet Muhammad.

The language of the bill, which is the latest iteration of a bill first drafted in 2008, also makes it illegal to denigrate Moses, Jesus and various religious scriptures.

"The publication of a cartoon that depicts the Prophet Muhammad is highly insulting towards Muslim believers as Islamic law forbids any attempt to draw the prophet or try to portray the image of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him," writes Sarsur in the preamble to his bill.

"There has recently been a noticeable increase in the attempts to hurt members of various faiths, whether directly or indirectly, including Muslims," he explains, noting that the attacks have been in the form of direct slurs and other "acts that cast a negative light on Islamic symbols." Sarsur says his bill would improve interfaith relations and address the need to "preserve the foundations of our religions and keep the honor of all faiths and cultures."

In 2012, the French government defended the right of satire magazine Charlie Hebdo to publish cartoons that played off of the U.S.-produced film YouTube "The Innocence of Muslims." Riot police were ordered to take up positions outside the offices of the magazine, which was firebombed in 2011 after it released an edition that mocked radical Islam.

#2 Kostas

Kostas

Agnostic Greek Australian

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

If they want to do that in their countries, it's their prerogative.

I want no such laws here.
Nobody trusts politicians as it is; why on earth would I want them to tell me what I can and can not say particularly on politics and religion.

People just need to know the ethno-political associations of the authors/publishers/censors to gain an insight into balance on an issue.

Do you know that Charlie Hebo (publishers of "the" Mohamed cartoon) fired Maurice Sinet(Siné) after authoring material offensive to Jewish sensibilities.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin%C3%A9
As an Australian of Greek lineage, with who knows... perhaps some Turkish that nobody in my clan has spoken of [wink].. I wish to examine all, and as a lover of free speech (short of inciting harm to others) I expect the right to critique all as freely as anyone.
Just like Socrates.. but keep your hemlock.
My opinions are my own and not necessarily endorsed by anyone.

ps
Any barcode beginning with 729.... is not a perfect way of telling when a product is from Israel, but it is a good rule of thumb.

#3 Methinks

Methinks
  • Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

Arab MKs want Israel's penal code to ban drawings of prophets, citing an Islamic prohibition • New bill would make the portrayal of Muhammad, Moses and Jesus punishable by one year in prison...

Assalamoalaikum

On the face of it, I cant see how this proposal is workable let alone its chances of success. Depicting the Prophet Muhammad(sa) is certainly forbidden in Islam but on what basis can this be enforced upon non Muslims in Israel? The recent issues with cartoons was not so much that the Prophet(sa) was depicted by non Muslims, but that he was denigrated in a manner designed to cause hurt and offence to Muslims. As such any amendments to their laws which sensibly protect religious followers from abuse and vilification would be welcome, but I'm not sure a blanket ban on depictions of prophets is realistic in a religiously pluralistic society. In the end what's needed I think is a compromise between the preservation of individual freedom of speech, and the protection of others from abuse and social disharmony.

The debate, in a democratic context, has always been about where this balance lies. Neither a free for all nor a religious police state where blasphemy laws are used to terrorise and suppress minorities and non believers is desirable.

In 2012, the French government defended the right of satire magazine Charlie Hebdo to publish cartoons that played off of the U.S.-produced film YouTube "The Innocence of Muslims." Riot police were ordered to take up positions outside the offices of the magazine, which was firebombed in 2011 after it released an edition that mocked radical Islam.

My problem with French law is that it is inconsistent in principle. That they dispatched police to protect the offices of the publishers of offensive cartoons is of course perfectly reasonable. Noone deserves to be firebombed or physically threatened regardless of how offensive their expressions may be. However the very same police are used by the French to enforce the application of the Gayssot Act which applies penalties for (amongst other things) anyone who denies crimes against Jews (i.e. the holocaust).

Now I'm not a holocaust denier at all, and I mean no disrespect to anyone Jewish, but I simply make the following point to highlight what I see as inconsistency at best and hypocrisy at worst. From my perspective it seems that in France (and other European countries), offending Jewish persons by simply stating an alternative view of history (revisionism) is serious enough to potentially land you in prison. However, public displays of material defaming the most revered, loved and important figure for all Muslims has the same legislators channeling Voltaire and claiming freedom of expression.

Wasalam

#4 roobarb

roobarb

I am a dude!

• Members
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

ow I'm not a holocaust denier at all, and I mean no disrespect to anyone Jewish, but I simply make the following point to highlight what I see as inconsistency at best and hypocrisy at worst. From my perspective it seems that in France (and other European countries), offending Jewish persons by simply stating an alternative view of history (revisionism) is serious enough to potentially land you in prison. However, public displays of material defaming the most revered, loved and important figure for all Muslims has the same legislators channeling Voltaire and claiming freedom of expression.

Wasalam

+1

I'd almost feel sorry for him if he weren't such a knob - tr3x
roobarb is actually a girls name in Arabic lol hence why I've always thought you were a girl - mango
since you are a worthless and shameless lowlife - FatBoyMuslim

#5 furry_animal

furry_animal
  • Members
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:53 AM

Are you guys serious?

Oh wait, any thread/topic on this forum leads to posts that are directed against the juice...

What a load of rubbish.

A post about Arab Muslim Israeli parliamentarians seeking to enforce prohibitions against offensive depictions of various religious prophets leads to:

(a) commendations from this forum

(b) rubbish about the special status of the jooooossss

Gawd almighty.

#6 Methinks

Methinks
  • Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:45 PM

Oh wait, any thread/topic on this forum leads to posts that

are directed against the juice...

Assalamoalaikum

I agree that threads/topics should not (regardless of the topic being discussed) be used as forums to bash Jews or any group for that matter. Perhaps it would be helpful if you could highlight where (in posts) you believe Jews are being unfairly targetted? I dont however agree that my post could be described as such. Your article about Arab Israeli parliamentarians seeking to enforce prohibitions against offensive depictions of various religious prophets raises broader questions. Questions regarding censorship, freedom of expression, protection of religious groups from vilification, and comparative laws and standards.

As such, not only do I stand by my opinions, I also regard the issues raised in my post as an essential part of a global debate. If you find my opinions/conclusions to be "rubbish" then that's your absolute prerogative. I would however prefer some constructive criticism/feedback in the interests of a healthy debate.

Wasalam

#7 roobarb

roobarb

I am a dude!

• Members
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:24 PM

Are you guys serious?

Oh wait, any thread/topic on this forum leads to posts that are directed against the juice...

What a load of rubbish.

A post about Arab Muslim Israeli parliamentarians seeking to enforce prohibitions against offensive depictions of various religious prophets leads to:

(a) commendations from this forum

(b) rubbish about the special status of the jooooossss

Gawd almighty.

I only agreed with the quoted. Can you deny that Jews do seem to have a sacrosanct stance from criticism? Any criticism is automatically labelled anti-semetic.

On the flip side, the holocaust seems to hold a place as highly in the jewish psyche as Mohammed (pbuh - random aside, Am I as a non-muslim expected to use the term pbuh on these boards?) does to Muslims. So behaviour for either group should be consistent when directed to other side.

roobarb is actually a girls name in Arabic lol hence why I've always thought you were a girl - mango

#8 furry_animal

furry_animal
  • Members
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:06 PM

I only agreed with the quoted. Can you deny that Jews do seem to have a sacrosanct stance from criticism? Any criticism is automatically labelled anti-semetic.

On the flip side, the holocaust seems to hold a place as highly in the jewish psyche as Mohammed (pbuh - random aside, Am I as a non-muslim expected to use the term pbuh on these boards?) does to Muslims. So behaviour for either group should be consistent when directed to other side.

You make some flippant generalisations there.  Not only are these false, they are also offensively so.

Let's look at one.

"Can you deny that Jews do seem to have a sacrosanct stance from criticism? Any criticism is automatically labelled anti-semetic [sic]."

Yes I can deny this, because Jews most certainly do not have a "sacrosanct" [=extremely sacred]  "stance from criticism."

Why?  Lets look at one example, and one could write a whole series of books on this issue.

There can be nothing more sacred than the literal word of God - namely, the Quoran.  So what does the Quoran say about "the Jews"?  Is it true, as you say roobarb, that the Jews have a sacred exclusion from criticism?

Absolutey not.

Here's an analysis of what the Quoran says about "the Jews".  It is provided by Sheikh 'Atiyyah Saqr, former head of the Al-Azhar Fatwa Committee (the highest religious authority in Sunni islam).

Of course, the translation below comes from MEMRI, which is run by "the Jews" so as "the Jews" are guilty of "fabricating" one may think the whole thing below is distorted/made up/part of a freemason zionist world conspiracy etc.  But the original Arabic statement by Sheikh 'Atiyyah Saqr is easy enough to find, its just that it was posted to islamonline to which links in this forum have been forbidden, so I haven't provided it.

And roobarb, please tell me:  do you consider the following criticisms of "the Jews" to amount to anti-semitism?  It certainly seems to me that your view that the Jews have a sacrosanct stance from criticism is false, unless of course you believe the following statements about the Jews to indeed be true and justifiable.

Former Al-Azhar Fatwa Committee Head Sets Out the Jews' 20 Bad Traits As Described in the Qur'an

On March 22, 2004 Sheikh 'Atiyyah Saqr, former head of the Al-Azhar Fatwa Committee who in the past issued a Fatwa declaring Jews "apes and pigs," [1] was asked the following question this week in an online chat room: "What, according to the Qur'an, are the Jews' main characteristics and qualities?" The following is his answer:[2]

The Bad Traits of the Jews Outweigh Their One Good Trait

Sheikh Saqr lists one positive trait of the Jews [3] , and then 20 bad traits: fabricating; listening to lies; disputing and quarreling; hiding the truth and supporting deception; rebelling against the Prophets and rejecting their guidance; hypocrisy; wishing evil on people; feeling pain at others' happiness and feeling happiness at others' afflictions; rudeness and vulgarity; murder of innocents; mercilessness and heartlessness; breaking promises; cowardice; and miserliness.

In discussing these bad traits, Sheikh Saqr wrote, "We would like to note that these are but some of the most famous traits of the Jews as described in the Qur'an. They have revolted against the divine ordinances, distorted what has been revealed to them and invented new teachings which, they claimed, were much more better than what has been recorded in the Torah.

"It was [because of] these traits that they were not warmly received in all the countries where they tried to reside. Instead, they were either driven out, or lived in isolation.

"It was the Almighty Allah who placed on them His Wrath and [humiliated] them due to their transgression. Almighty Allah told us that He had sent to them those who would pour upon them rain of severe punishment that would last till the Day of Resurrection.

"All this gives us glad tidings of the coming victory of Muslims over [the Jews], as soon as Muslims cling to strong faith and belief in Allah and adopt modern means of technology."

Explaining the discrepancy between the Jews' bad and good traits, Saqr added: "The Qur'an [devoted] a considerable [number] of its verses to talking about Jews [and] their personal qualities and characteristics. The Qur'anic description of Jews is quite impartial, praising them in some occasions where they deserve praise and condemning them in other occasions where they practice blameworthy acts. Yet the latter occasions outnumbered the former, due to their bad qualities and the heinous acts they committed."

Saqr then lists the following 20 "bad traits" of the Jews, as they appear in the Qur'an:

1. "They used to fabricate things and falsely ascribe them to Allah. Allah Almighty says: 'That is because they say: We have no duty to the Gentiles. They knowingly speak a lie concerning Allah.' (Al-'Imran: 75) Also: 'The Jews say: Allah's hand is fettered. [But it is] their hands that are fettered and they are accursed for saying [Allah's hands are fettered]. Nay, but both His hands are spread out wide in bounty. He bestoweth as He will' (Al-Ma'idah: 64) In another verse, Almighty Allah says: 'Verily, Allah heard the words of those who said, (when asked for contributions to the war): 'Allah, forsooth, is poor, and we are rich! We shall record their words with their wrongful slaying of the Prophets and we shall say: Taste ye the punishment of burning!' (Al-'Imran: 181)
  3. "They love to listen to lies. Concerning this Allah says: 'And of the Jews: listeners for the sake of falsehood, listeners on behalf of other folk.' (Al-Ma'idah: 41)
  5. "Disobeying Almighty Allah and never observing His commands. Allah says: 'And because they broke their covenant, We have cursed them and hardened their hearts.' (Al-Ma'idah: 13)
  7. "Disputing and quarreling. This is clear in the verse that reads: 'Their Prophet said unto them: Lo! Allah hath raised up Saul to be a king for you. They said: How can he have kingdom over us when we are more deserving of the kingdom than he is, since he hath not been given wealth enough?' (Al-Baqarah: 247)
  9. "Hiding the truth and supporting deception. This can be understood from the verse that reads: '… [They] distort the Scripture with their tongues, that ye may think that what they say is from the Scripture, when it is not from the Scripture.' (Al-'Imran: 78)
  11. "Rebelling against the Prophets and rejecting their guidance. This is clear in the verse: 'And when ye said: O Moses! We will not believe in thee till we see Allah plainly.' (Al-Baqarah: 55)
  13. "Hypocrisy. In a verse, we read: 'And when they fall in with those who believe, they say: We believe; but when they go apart to their devils they declare: Lo! we are with you; verily we did but mock.' (Al-Baqarah: 14) In another verse, we read: 'Enjoin ye righteousness upon mankind while ye yourselves forget (to practice it)? And ye are readers of the Scripture! Have ye then no sense?' (Al-Baqarah: 44)
  15. "Giving preference to their own interests over the rulings of religion and the dictates of truth. Allah says [to the Jews]: '… When there cometh unto you a messenger (from Allah) with that which ye yourselves desire not, ye grow arrogant, and some ye disbelieve and some ye slay?' (Al-Baqarah: 87)
  17. "Wishing evil for people and trying to mislead them. This is clear in the verse that reads: 'Many of the People of the Book long to make you disbelievers after your belief, through envy on their own account, after the truth hath become manifest unto them.' (Al-Baqarah: 109)
  19. "They feel pain to see others in happiness and are gleeful when others are afflicted with a calamity. This is clear in the verse that reads: 'If a lucky chance befall you, it is evil unto them, and if disaster strike you they rejoice thereat.' (Al-'Imran: 120)
  21. "They are known for their arrogance and haughtiness. They claim to be the sons and of Allah and His beloved ones. Allah tells us about this in the verse that reads: 'The Jews and Christians say: We are sons of Allah and His loved ones.' (Al-Ma'idah: 18)
  23. "Utilitarianism and opportunism are among their innate traits. This is clear in the verse that reads: 'And of their taking usury when they were forbidden it, and of their devouring people's wealth by false pretences.' (An-Nisa': 161)
  25. "Their rudeness and vulgarity is beyond description. Referring to this, the Qur'anic verse reads: 'Some of those who are Jews change words from their context and say: We hear and disobey; hear thou as one who heareth not, and Listen to us!, distorting with their tongues and slandering religion. If they had said: We hear and we obey; hear thou, and look at us, it had been better for them, and more upright. But Allah hath cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not, save for a few.' (An-Nisa':46)
  27. "It is easy for them to slay people and kill innocents. Nothing in the world is dearer to their hearts than shedding blood and murdering human beings. They never give up this trait even with the Messengers and the Prophets. Allah says: '… And [they] slew the prophets wrongfully.' (Al-Baqarah: 61)
  29. "They are merciless and heartless. In this meaning, the Qur'anic verse explains: 'Then, even after that, your hearts were hardened and became as rocks, or worse than rocks, for hardness.' (Al-Baqarah: 74)
  31. "They never keep their promises or fulfill their words. Almighty Allah says: Is it ever so that when ye make a covenant, a party of you violates it?' The truth is, most of them believe not.' (Al-Baqarah: 100)
  33. "They rush hurriedly to sin and compete in transgression. Allah says: 'They restrained not one another from the wickedness they did. Verily, evil was what they used to do!' (Al-Ma'idah: 79)
  35. "Cowardice and love for this worldly life are undisputable traits [of the Jews]. It is to this that the Qur'an refers when saying: 'Ye [Muslims] are more awful as fear in their [the Jews'] bosoms than Allah. That is because they are people who understand not. They will not fight against you in a group save in fortified villages or from behind walls. Their adversity among themselves is very great. Ye think of them as a whole whereas their hearts are diverse.' (Al-Hashr: 13-14) Allah Almighty also says: 'And thou wilt find them greediest of mankind for life and (greedier) than the idolaters.' (Al-Baqarah: 96)
  37. "Miserliness runs deep in their hearts. Describing this, the Qur'an states: 'Or have they even a share in the Sovereignty? Then in that case, they would not give mankind even the speck on a date stone.' (An-Nisa': 53)
  39. "Distorting Divine Revelation and Allah's Sacred Books. Allah says in this regard: 'Therefore woe be unto those who write the Scripture with their hands and say, 'This is from Allah,' that they may purchase a small gain therewith. Woe unto them for what their hands have written, and woe unto them for what they earn thereby.' (Al-Baqara: 79)

[1] April 15, 2002.

[2] IslamOnline.com, March 22, 2004.

[3] According to Sheikh 'Atiyyah Saqr : "The Qur'an has specified a considerable deal of its verses to talking about Jews, their personal qualities and characteristics. The Qur'anic description of Jews is quite impartial; praising them in some occasions where they deserve praise and condemning them in other occasions where they practice blameworthy acts. Yet, the latter occasions outnumbered the former, due to their bad qualities and the heinous acts they used to commit. The Qur'an praises them on the verse that reads: ' And verily We gave the Children of Israel the Scripture and the Command and the Prophethood, and provided them with good things and favored them above (all) peoples.' (Al-Jathiyah:16) i.e. the peoples of their time."

#9 Methinks

Methinks
  • Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

Assalamoalaikum furry_animal

I fear you are derailing your own thread. No, any topic should not automatically gravitate towards criticism of Jews but I would remind you that in this case you yourself included in your post about Arab Israeli parliamentarians the following:

In 2012, the French government defended the right of satire magazine Charlie Hebdo to publish cartoons that played off of the U.S.-produced film YouTube "The Innocence of Muslims."

What followed was the pointing out of double standards of the French publishers you mentioned, and also the French government in its application of law in principle. As such there was no direct criticism of Jews at all, just criticism of favouritism they are arguably receiving. Surely your not claiming the two things are the same?

Your analysis of what the Holy Quran says about Jews is simply a rather lengthy cut and paste job of the opinion of one person. Why should we be impressed by it or him? And on what basis do you accept his reasoning? I am guessing you haven't looked up every verse he has quoted to check its accuracy, relevance and context? I dont propose anyone should do that for you. I would however be interested in your personal reading of and reasoning for any of the Quranic passages you have pasted. Or is it the case that what you have posted passes your test of validity based only on the fact that it portrays Muslims in an egregious manner? If so, why bother debating at all? We could just engage in a cut and paste war thus alleviating the need for anyone to think or reason for themselves.

Wasalam

#10 furry_animal

furry_animal
  • Members
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

You make some fair points there, Methinks.

I was thrown into a bit of a tizzy by roobarb's ridiculous comment (among several) that "Can you deny that Jews do seem to have a sacrosanct stance from criticism? Any criticism is automatically labelled anti-semetic [sic]." which I felt a need to address.

(And note to self:  stay away from keyboard after consumption of kafir drinks. *hic*....)

Will leave it there and move on to more productive discussions.

I do appreciate your reasoned and intelligent style, Methinks.

#11 roobarb

roobarb

I am a dude!

• Members
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

You make some fair points there, Methinks.

I was thrown into a bit of a tizzy by roobarb's ridiculous comment (among several) that "Can you deny that Jews do seem to have a sacrosanct stance from criticism? Any criticism is automatically labelled anti-semetic [sic]." which I felt a need to address.

(And note to self:  stay away from keyboard after consumption of kafir drinks. *hic*....)

Will leave it there and move on to more productive discussions.

I do appreciate your reasoned and intelligent style, Methinks.

Then you and I must be watching/reading vastly different media sources. I have seen countless times criticism of Israel (and by extension Jews) gets instantly dismissed as being anti-Semitic, especially if that source is Muslim of origin. You certainly don't see main stream media giving the same "courtesy" to Muslims.  Note, I'm not arguing for either side in this discussion.

#12 Kostas

Kostas

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:55 PM

I was thrown into a bit of a tizzy by roobarb's ridiculous comment (among several) that "Can you deny that Jews do seem to have a sacrosanct stance from criticism? Any criticism is automatically labelled anti-semetic [sic]." which I felt a need to address.

For starters, you both need to distinguish between "Jew", "Israel" and "Zionism", one is in reference to a people, the other a state, and the other an ideology, or if you mean all the above, then say it.

furry_animal, I'd say that roobarb's comment was far closer to the truth than merely "ridiculous "

If it's the word "sacrosanct" which you feel lets his argument down; then perhaps you'd agree that [H]olocaust (just for starters) is sacrosanct.
There are many nations, and growing with laws in place which place it above your god in so far as criticism of [the] [H]olocaust legend is a violation of the law; so in that sense, perhaps "sacrosanct" is an understatement.
For many Jews, [the] [H]olocaust is an integral part of Jewishness or Jewish identity and essential that it be preserved, placed above all other "holocausts" which is why it has a Capitol "H" if you look it up in modern dictionaries.

Do you really have any doubts that if the same people that defame Islam or Muslims or their "icons" (so to speak) were to say similar things of Judaism or Jews or their "icons", that the force of government and media wouldn't come crashing down on them???
Or are you just denying it to subdue valid criticism?

The question integral to this topic is: when talking among adults, is it right to silence people because you don't agree with them.
Is that a path to truth or a an obstacle.
As an Australian of Greek lineage, with who knows... perhaps some Turkish that nobody in my clan has spoken of [wink].. I wish to examine all, and as a lover of free speech (short of inciting harm to others) I expect the right to critique all as freely as anyone.

ps
Any barcode beginning with 729.... is not a perfect way of telling when a product is from Israel, but it is a good rule of thumb.

#13 Kostas

Kostas

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:03 AM

I have seen countless times criticism of Israel (and by extension Jews) gets instantly dismissed as being anti-Semitic

"criticism of Israel" is not "by extension" criticism of Jews, even though those keen to silence criticism of Israel or Zionism would like to have us believe that so they can label us dismissively as "racists" of some type.
Perhaps I misunderstood you.

ps

#14 furry_animal

furry_animal
  • Members
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:09 AM

"criticism of Israel" is not "by extension" criticism of Jews, even though those keen to silence criticism of Israel or Zionism would like to have us believe that so they can label us dismissively as "racists" of some type.
Perhaps I misunderstood you.

Gawd almightly, I agree with Kostas....

Israel constitutes Jews, Muslims, Druze, Bedouin, Bahai, Arab, Christian, Zoroastrian etc etc (it is in fact the most multicultural country in the middle east).

Roobarb, some of the most pro-zionist people in Israel (including in the Knesset) are Arabs (whether they be Druze or Bedouin muslim etc).

For example, Ayoob Kara (Arab Druze member of Knesset) is a good example.  He is one of the most extreme zionists you could imagine, and he ain't no joo.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Ayoob_Kara

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users