Photo

Faceless Islamophobic Bogans' Burqa Stunt

25 replies to this topic

#1 sarib

sarib
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

Sergio Redegalli and Nicholas Hunter Folkes with the rest of their hopeless Islamophobic collective

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

see the news video -

http://in.news.yahoo...e-28802997.html
http://www.bdsmovement.net
< International Campaign of boycotts, divestment and sanctions against RACIST, FASCIST and TERRORIST Israeli-Zionism>

"Zionism contradicts Judaism" (Rabbi Dovid Weiss - Neturei Karta)

#2 cucurbit

cucurbit
  • Sisters
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

what the actual hell is this

#3 sarib

sarib
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:54 PM

http://theantibogan....-prove-a-point/

Posted Image
< International Campaign of boycotts, divestment and sanctions against RACIST, FASCIST and TERRORIST Israeli-Zionism>

#4 sarib

sarib
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nicholas Hunter Folkes

Posted Image

Posted Image

Racist(s) collective (Nick, Pauline, Betty)

#5 sarib

sarib
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

creepy racist Islamophobe

http://muslimvillage...female-toilets/

#6 sarib

sarib
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:52 AM

Burqa-clad men prompt anger in Sydney

19:30 AEDT Mon Apr 2 2012

By ninemsn staff

Ugly scenes erupted between a group of burqa-clad protesters and a Muslim man outside NSW State Parliament in Sydney today.

A group of men dressed in the veiled female garb as a publicity stunt to try and get the outfit banned.

Members of the group Faceless ventured into a Sydney CBD courthouse, pub and bank without drawing much reaction, but faced a stronger backlash later outside parliament.

"It's got no place in Australia — it's a front to a civilised country like Australia," Faceless member Nicholas Folkes said of the burqa.

Nine News filmed a man outraged by the protesters, shouting in their faces and pulling off their veils.

"That's what I think of you," the man said after spitting on the ground.

The argument became more heated when a man connected to Faceless referred to the prophet Mohammed as "a rat".

No one will be charged over the stunt.

watch the videoclip

http://news.ninemsn....anger-in-sydney

#7 sarib

sarib
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:03 AM

Public Rally - Say NO to Sergio [Redegalli] and his HATE-Speech
By Rebecca Kay

Saturday, 7 April 2012, 1:00PM
At Corner Station and Wilford Streets, NEWTOWN

Had enough of seeing this man spewing his hateful, disrespectful and discriminating speech all over the TV? Well now is the time for us to respond; by standing united as one front to send a message; that we will not allow such racist remarks about our deen and beloved Prophet pbuh. This is Australia and we all have the right to live here peacefully and happily without fear of prejudice.

Say no to Sergio and his handful of followers. Say no to oppression against women and say no to racism.

Insha'Allah we will have a peaceful protest this Saturday. Our main objective will be to put forth a positive message about Islam and Muslims. We must have a united front, of people who can withstand the abuse that will be heralded from the crowd. So, in the face of this, the most effective form of protest is a silent rally where WE WILL REMAIN SILENT AND STRONG.

Remember the country will be watching us and looking for any excuses to shovel blame on our community.

So please remember this protest is not only a way of saying no to Sergio, but also a form of duwah.

PLEASE REMAIN SILENT AND LET OUR WORDS ON OUR SIGNS DO THE TALKING .

Posted Image

https://www.facebook...78229368876724/

#8 DancesWithChairs

DancesWithChairs
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

This is hilatious!

When I saw the photo at the top my first thought was

- This is normal Muslim women in Denmark

- Then I saw the Westpac sign and thought of normal muslm women in Bankstown.

Anyhow the first and second photo are vey funny.

#9 sarib

sarib
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

Disgustingly funny. bizzare and deliberately provocative

I don't really understand the low-IQ mentality of these hatemongering anti Islamic opportunists.

I also find the emotional and angry reaction of the two hotheaded muslim guys very unwise.

#10 Hasaan Moyle

Hasaan Moyle

Smooth Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

Posted Image

This is Diane Leigh Renard. The wart near her left eye gives her away.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Her anti-Islam, anti-Asylum Seeker blog is quite vile.
http://dianetrueblue.blogspot.com.au/
LANGUAGE WARNING
MuslimVillage is lots of fun! It can be addictive!

Many of us have made life-long friends here and it has totally transformed the lives of many!

Please, to maximise your enjoyment here, read the Forum Rules, Terms and Conditions.

#11 sarib

sarib
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

faceless bigots are all exposed now

lol good work brother, thnx

#12 Hasaan Moyle

Hasaan Moyle

Smooth Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:42 PM

Posted Image

Congratulations Sergio.

80% of your Wikipedia entry is concerned with your tenth-rate, juvenile mural and your Islamophobic views.

The remainder gives scant mention of your boring, glass sculptures.

I guess you weren't content with the fifteen minutes of fame (or less) that you received back in 1988 at the World Expo for your incredible 12 tonne glass sculpture of... a wave.

I was there and I remember it. I had just received my first camera and your sculpture was one of the only exhibits that I didn't photograph.

Many of us have made life-long friends here and it has totally transformed the lives of many!

Please, to maximise your enjoyment here, read the Forum Rules, Terms and Conditions.

#13 BlackSwan

BlackSwan
  • Banned
  • 187 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

I also find the emotional and angry reaction of the two hotheaded muslim guys very unwise.

interesting how the Muslim guys approach the burqa clad guys with hands raised & when the burqa guy raises his hand the Muslim says "don't raise your hand to me". I saw this footage on TV at work & one of the girls in my office said (she just left an abusive marriage) it's like for a split second he (ie the Muslim guy) forgot he was talking to a man. Very alpha male.extra footage, it was actually quite heated http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy_0mz03LpI the whole thing is crazy; very surreal footage. when it came on the news I thought it was some weird performance art thing. gosh darn the human race is messed up.
i know they were probably caught off guard - it's a very emotional topic. it's a shame you have to learn PR skills the hard way (ie in front of cameras). depressing.</p>

#14 BlackSwan

BlackSwan
  • Banned
  • 187 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

btw sarib from reading other threads, did you go by a different username at one stage?

#15 Hasaan Moyle

Hasaan Moyle

Smooth Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:55 AM

I think the term "racist" doesn't work here. "Bigot" is more appropriate.

There is a trend now to attack Muslims by manufacturing "issues" behind which bigots can hide their real intentions, which are to make western countries too difficult for Muslims to live in without assimilating.

1. Muslim women devised full-body swimsuits so they could participate in swimming activities without wearing revealing clothing. Bigots decided to attack the outfits by manufacturing an issue. The outfits suddenly posed a "hygiene risk". There just isn't enough chlorine in a pool to protect us from the mondo-bacterial infestation that lurks in the burkini. The mayor of Varallo Sesia thought that "children would be alarmed" by the sight of a Muslim woman clad in a full-bodied swimsuit.Then people were concerned that the Muslim women would not be getting enough Vitamin D because they weren't showing enough skin. We should be touched by their "concern".

2. Muslims established an industry of halal food in western countries, and also an industry of halal accreditation so that they have a wider choice of foods to eat. Bigots decided to attack Muslims by complaining that they don't want to eat halal food, that they want halal food to be clearly labelled so that they can AVOID it, and that the halal slaughter is inhumane and should be banned. These are all manufactured issues. These bigots don't really care what they eat, nor do they really care about how animals are treated. If Sydney's water supply was certified as halal, would these bigots stop drinking it?

3. Muslims try to establish places of worship and schools for the benefit of their communities in western countries. Bigots manufacture issues once more, claiming that the masjid/school will make too much noise, or cause parking issues and traffic congestion. Actually, these are justified concerns, but these bigots rarely protest the construction of a new church, or a preschool, or any other private facility that increases demand for parking or slows down traffic in an area.

4. Some Muslim women want to cover their faces. Bigots manufacture new issues, claiming that people will use the clothing to conceal weapons, rob banks, spy on women in toilets, sabotage key facilities. They don't really believe this. They just want to see the clothing banned.

Some men are hiding their bigotry behind the complaint that they find the face covering "intimidating".

If you are intimidated by a woman's clothing, you must be one hell of a wuss.

#16 Shamsy

Shamsy
  • Moderators
  • 6,249 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

^ spot on!

May Allah guide them, or take them.
O you who are seeking your Lord, when has your Lord ever looked to your physical body's prostration in comparison to the hearts,
Learn the Prostration of the heart! Habib Umar bin Hafeedh.

http://meetmyscarf.blogspot.com.au

http://thehajjofkingsandqueens.blogspot.com.au/

#17 Alpha Dude

Alpha Dude
  • Validating
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

Good post, Hasaan.

If you are intimidated by a woman's clothing, you must be one hell of a wuss.

Ahahaha. :mrgreen:

#18 Aqeel.Shabazz

Aqeel.Shabazz
  • Brothers
  • 2,268 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

What a terrible response from the young brothers. Seriously, it's not helping. We need to get our youth in line.
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action, according to our will, within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others." -Thomas Jefferson

#19 roobarb

roobarb

I am a dude!

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

@Hasaan
With regards to 4, I disagree in some circumstances. Not the removal of the veil completely, but showing the face for identification purposes.
I'd almost feel sorry for him if he weren't such a knob - tr3x
roobarb is actually a girls name in Arabic lol hence why I've always thought you were a girl - mango
since you are a worthless and shameless lowlife - FatBoyMuslim

#20 Hasaan Moyle

Hasaan Moyle

Smooth Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4,325 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:47 PM

They want it BANNED, not just subject to identification procedures. That's why they went to the pub, the bank, women's toilets etc. They have nothing to do with identification procedures such as with airport security, traffic police etc.

#21 Alpha Dude

Alpha Dude
  • Validating
  • 234 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

women's toilets etc

Were these men dressed as women in burqas and they went into women's toilet - really? I don't know the full story but that's disgusting.

#22 fatma

fatma
  • Members
  • 4,401 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

that lebo guy just gives them what they want, i can understand his anger but please don't hand them the opportunity to get noticed. Remember the 'nuns' that go to the mardi gras to take the piss out of real nuns, no one takes much notice of them and they are just as obscene...Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. Hasaan I think you should remove the link, i didn't look at it but honestly those people deserve to be ignored not promoted, it feeds them

#23 roobarb

roobarb

I am a dude!

• Members
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

They want it BANNED, not just subject to identification procedures. That's why they went to the pub, the bank, women's toilets etc. They have nothing to do with identification procedures such as with airport security, traffic police etc.

Which is why I disagree with it only in limited cases.

However, I think people need to realise that clothing/appearance can be confronting if it's something you aren't you aren't used to. Again, that is not a justification for these people or banning the attire.
I'd almost feel sorry for him if he weren't such a knob - tr3x
roobarb is actually a girls name in Arabic lol hence why I've always thought you were a girl - mango
since you are a worthless and shameless lowlife - FatBoyMuslim

#24 Kostas

Kostas

Agnostic Greek Australian

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

Which is why I disagree with it only in limited cases.

However, I think people need to realise that clothing/appearance can be confronting if it's something you aren't you aren't used to. Again, that is not a justification for these people or banning the attire.

John Howard said that he felt he spoke for most Australians when he declared that "the full garb is confronting".
Howard's declaration along with yours roobarb; are in my opinion just as accurate as saying that Australians would be more 'confronted' with the image of a black man walking done their driveway than a white. And both statements would IMO be true.

Unfortunately the Australian bogans of European descent were publicly and on camera taken to task by the Australian bogan of Arabic descent.
The bloke on camera that attempted to come to the defence of the Muslim position, did this position no favour at all.

Had this and similar anti-Muslim incidents been handled correctly, then these Islamophobes could be facing jail sentences longer than those inflicted upon Perth's Brendan O'connell who dared to offend those that call themselves Jews.

Unlike Brendon O'Connell, or Fredrick Toben who have been jailed in Australia for offending Jewish sensibilities; there are those in Australia that have and do call for immigration restraints and war upon Muslims; and consistently import foreign speakers to achieve those ends.
I hear no such calls made against Jews. But I do hear many accusations of so called "anti-semitism"... even here.
As an Australian of Greek lineage, with who knows... perhaps some Turkish that nobody in my clan has spoken of [wink].. I wish to examine all, and as a lover of free speech (short of inciting harm to others) I expect the right to critique all as freely as anyone.
Just like Socrates.. but keep your hemlock.
My opinions are my own and not necessarily endorsed by anyone.

ps
Any barcode beginning with 729.... is not a perfect way of telling when a product is from Israel, but it is a good rule of thumb.

#25 koalaboi

koalaboi
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:50 AM

At the end of the day it was a stunt to get people talking.

In a population of 20+ million, you're always going to get people with views like this who manage to be offensive to some/many when they express themselves in a way designed to draw as much attention as possible to their cause. Looking at this thread, they certainly succeeded.

Just the same, I don't see Australian legislators rushing to draft legislation to ban the burqua, in fact happily, quite the opposite: past issues have led to an affirmation that the burqua can be worn and but that in some situations where identity is an issue, that steps can be taken to reveal faces in an appropriate way where required. I seem to recall that this position has been supported by many in the Muslim community.

So, how to respond to these people: don't give their views too much oxygen and if they have breached the Racial Discrimination Act, then bring them to court. It is a free country where peole have the right to say what they believe (under some restrictions). It's not perfect but it's pretty good: think about France here. Occasionally we just have to have thick skins and let some deliveries through to the keeper.

I think that many Australians would see the stunt as a pretty pathetic piece of racist bigotry. And that's an important outcome.

Kostas, stop trying to bring every thread you join back to your jew hate agenda. Stick to the topic.

KB

#26 Kaleemah

Kaleemah
  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:23 PM

What freaks... I mean come on... if they wanted to walk around and dress up in women's clothing... fine... do that. I really don't understand their whole point.

What grinds my gears is the emotive use of the word Burqa to describe what is essentially Niqaab. It's emotive and sticks in the non-Muslim mind when you say Burqa because that's what the Taliban make the women wear in Afghanistan... "Those nasty Taliban! Free your women! Accept our democracy!! (However..don't expect the same sort of democracy over here... I don't supportwomen wearing Niqaabs... they should be BANNED!) SIC!

Jokes aside...

I don't hear too many women being that vocal about other women wearing Niqaab. It's always the men. Why? I find this perplexing to say the least! Because to me western ideas of feminism and clothing choices is about putting your wear on show and giving men full access to everything they want to see. Maybe this Italian gentlemen wants to have full perving rights to Muslim women and object to women covering up. I have heard, although I have not been there, that women are constantly harassed in the street by Italian men. Am I generalising?...maybe. But he seems to enjoy generalising all he likes about Muslim women and the oppressive 'burqa'... !!!!
~~Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is a niche wherein is a lamp— the lamp is in a glass, the glass as it were a glittering star— lit from a blessed olive tree, neither eastern nor western, whose oil almost lights up, though fire should not touch it. Light upon light. Allah guides to His Light whomever He wishes. Allah draws parables for mankind, and Allah has knowledge of all things.~~ 24:35

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users