Adelaide

3 replies to this topic

#1 Bok

Bok
  • Members
  • 478 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:50 PM

Assalamu 'alaykum everyone,

Any Adelaide peeps on MV? Our family are looking at a possible move to SA (not confirmed, but starting to look around). Anyone willing to give me the skinny on Adelaide? What's the Islamic College like for a school, other really good primary schools? Where do all the Muslims live? (Croydon?) Where would you avoid as a Muslim?

Much appreciated for your time
wasalam
Umm Yasmin

#2 Mounir

Mounir

Every Technique is Unique

• Moderators
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:47 PM

Assalamu 'alaykum everyone,

Any Adelaide peeps on MV? Our family are looking at a possible move to SA (not confirmed, but starting to look around). Anyone willing to give me the skinny on Adelaide? What's the Islamic College like for a school, other really good primary schools? Where do all the Muslims live? (Croydon?) Where would you avoid as a Muslim?

Much appreciated for your time
wasalam
Umm Yasmin

Wa alaykum Assalam Umm Yasmin,

No, last time I stepped into Adelaide was more than 8 years ago! I only remember the zoo visit...

Subhanallah I really can't help you there. I did however surf the net and find the Islamic college of South Australia (http://www.icosa.sa....au/contact.html)
Don't know anything about it. I guess it's worthwhile to investigate. All the best.

Wasalam,
Mounir
مَا شَآءَ ٱللَّهُ لاَ قُوَّةَ إِلاَّ بِٱللَّهِ

#3 Bok

Bok
  • Members
  • 478 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:35 AM

Assalamu 'alaykum Mounir,
Jazakallahu khayran for that. It seems Adelaide is a very small and quiet place for Muslims hehehe.
wasalam

#4 Mounir

Mounir

Every Technique is Unique

• Moderators
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:42 AM

Wa alaykum Assalam,

Wa Iyakum. Yeah it can be quite a problem at times. I guess the only solution for you is too...move to... Melbourne :w00t: Oh wait I mean SYDNEY :doh:
مَا شَآءَ ٱللَّهُ لاَ قُوَّةَ إِلاَّ بِٱللَّهِ

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Adelaide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users