Islam hell free will

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Mirza

Mirza
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:43 AM

I've never had problems justifying the concept of Hell. After all, if you wrong on purpose and persist doing it, you should be punished. However, lately I can't get it out of my head how Hell might seem unjustified or just "not the right thing." May God forgive me.

Now, imagine someone like Britney Spears. She fits the description of one who is destined to Hell. She does not believe in Islam, she wrongs in many other ways too. Why should she go to Hell? (I'm aware that only God knows if one like her will, but we assume that she will because she does fit the description of people of Hell.) I'm asking because she did not choose to be who she is. She was born and coincidentally raised in a very specific environment. The people she was surrounded by, the things she saw on television, etc., all influenced her behavior and thought heavily later on in her life. She didn't grow up to see Islam as a true religion, much like Muslims like us didn't grow up to seeing other religions as true, and we merely dismiss other religions as "false" anytime we hear about them. It "could" be that there's a random religion in India that we hear of which is like Islam, but we neglect it entirely.

How would you justify Hell? Would anybody really choose to go there if they had the option to simply believe and do good?

#2 zemaire

zemaire
  • Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:12 AM

Salaams,

So human negligence, inattention and apparent lack of aqil (intelligence) to the Truth is somehow Allah's (SWT) 'fault' ???

Na' udhubillaah wa Astaghfirullaah al azeem.

Allah the exalted, guides whom He wills. :-)

He (SWT) Says in the Holy Quran (Surah al Anam):

"Those who reject Our Ayat are deaf and dumb in darkness. Allah sends astray whom He wills and He guides on the straight path whom He wills" ( 6:39 - http://quran.com/6 )

May Allah subanu wa Talaa protect us from the Naar (fire), and always guide us and give us blessed hidaayah to be on His chosen path.

EnshAllah these two article listed below would help :-)

What is the Fate of Non-Muslims in the Afterlife?
http://muslimvillage...post__p__943718

http://muslimvillage...post__p__943676
Will Paradise And Hell Ever Cease To Exist?

Wasalaams
The middle course is the best.

" I am less concerned about getting people to the shahada than I am about getting people beyond the shahada". (Shk Abdullah bin Hamid Ali)

#3 Mirza

Mirza
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:19 AM

Salaams,

So human negligence, inattention and apparent lack of aqil (intelligence) to the Truth is somehow Allah's (SWT) 'fault' ???

Na' udhubillaah wa Astaghfirullaah al azeem.

Allah the exalted, guides whom He wills. :-)

He (SWT) Says in the Holy Quran (Surah al Anam):

"Those who reject Our Ayat are deaf and dumb in darkness. Allah sends astray whom He wills and He guides on the straight path whom He wills" ( 6:39 - http://quran.com/6 )

May Allah subanu wa Talaa protect us from the Naar (fire), and always guide us and give us blessed hidaayah to be on His chosen path.

EnshAllah these two article listed below would help :-)

What is the Fate of Non-Muslims in the Afterlife?
http://muslimvillage...post__p__943718

http://muslimvillage...post__p__943676
Will Paradise And Hell Ever Cease To Exist?

Wasalaams

Thank you but that doesn't really help with anything.

I never said it is God's fault. You're simply putting words at random places. I'm saying that we are something that we mostly cannot control. It might be that we have free will to control what we have now, but what we have now is a product of our genes, the environment, etc. This means that we have limited control over our thoughts, hereby actions. Imagine a person born into a violent family, he gets abused as a child, he hears lots of bad things during childhood, he sees and feels bad things among other children, and all of this leads to him feeling utterly depressed and hateful later in this life. This means that he can "choose" to do anything, but with severe limitations. It is very difficult for such a person to simply "choose" to motivate himself to feel good about other people, be well-behaved, etc. He's the product of his environment, period.

Why should such a person be punished by God in the afterlife for doing things that he had no control over? We punish people on earth so that it can influence others not to do same bad things. But that's different to Hell. It just seems confusing to me.

#4 zemaire

zemaire
  • Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:28 AM

^ You are welcome.

My dear Akhi, Of course you didn’t use that word, hence my usage of the single inverted quotation mark. However your hasty implication and insinuation were apparent.

May Allah (SWT) always forgive our shortcoming, enshAllah.

Anyway, lets read what the qualified scholars had to say, and EnshAllah this will help clear the confusion :-)

Article # 1 :

http://qa.sunnipath....&ID=131&CATE=24

Shaykh Faraz Rabbani: Moral Responsibility and Divine Will. Re: Blaming Destiny?

Article # 2:

How Can Allah Punish Disbelievers If He Is the One Who Veils Them From the Truth?

Question: Assalamu’alaikum Wa RahmatUllahi Wa Barakatuhu

I pray this reaches you in the best of health.

My question is regarding the whole aspect of how the disbelievers’ hearts are veiled from the truth. If they are veiled from the truth, meaning that they could never find Islam, then is it fair for them to be punished for not believing in something they would never be able to believe in? My lack of knowledge of the truth behind this is making me see a conflict between this and the understanding that Allah is the most fair. Please help clarify this.

JazakAllahu Khair
Wassalamualaikum Wa RahmatUllah

Answer:

Answered by Sidi Faraz A. Khan

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah,

I pray this finds you in the best of health and faith.

The Phenomenon in Question
The basic idea is the concept known as feedback—if a person sincerely turns to Allah, Allah will relent unto him and open the doors of proximity to the Divine. Worship becomes easier, and he tastes the fruits of his efforts to serve Allah.

If a person turns away from Allah, Allah facilitates for him disobedience. The doors of closeness to the Divine close and the doors of remoteness from the Divine open.

As he gets further from Allah, his heart becomes more and more veiled. Remembrance of Allah and gratitude to Allah become ever difficult for such a person.

In the case of a disbeliever, he eventually becomes so steeped in rejection and disbelief that the light of truth does not penetrate his heart. It becomes completely sealed, to the extent that only Allah can intervene and unveil his heart, if He chooses to do so. Without that intervention however, the person is lost forever. Yet Allah did not oppress him whatsoever; rather, as the idiom goes in English, he only reaped what he sowed.

A Qur’anic Verse with Commentary

The Qur’an clearly expresses that such remoteness results from the person’s own willful choice, or what he earns (kasb), as Allah Most High states, “Nay, rather, a rust is upon their hearts based on that which they earned” (83:14).

Imam Baydawi comments: “That is, their love of disobedience overcame them such that they drowned in sin, to the extent that it resulted in a rust upon their hearts, which blinded them from discerning truth from falsehood. For indeed, repetitive acts lead to entrenched qualities.” [Anwar al-Tanzil wa Asrar al-Ta’wil]

The most extreme case of this phenomenon is with disbelievers engrossed in their rejection, yet as our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) explained, it can occur at a lesser level with believers as well, as he said, “When the believer commits a sin, a black spot appears on his heart. If he repents, stops, and seeks forgiveness, his heart becomes polished. If, however, he continues [in sin], the black spot grows until it overwhelms his entire heart. That is the rust that Allah Mighty and Majestic mentions in the Qur’an, ‘Nay, rather, a rust is upon their hearts based on that which they earned.’” (Musnad Ahmad)

We ask Allah for certainty, well-being, and protection, for us and our families, and for the umma at large. May He make us of the people of sincere repentance. Amin.

And Allah alone gives success.

wassalam

Faraz A. Khan

Related Answers:

Why Does the Qur’an Say Allah Misguides the Disbelievers? The Question of Free Will

Can Supplication Change Destiny?

http://seekersguidan...from-the-truth/

" I am less concerned about getting people to the shahada than I am about getting people beyond the shahada". (Shk Abdullah bin Hamid Ali)

#5 Mirza

Mirza
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:34 AM

Lets read what the qualified scholars had to say:

http://qa.sunnipath....&ID=131&CATE=24

Moral Responsibility and Divine Will. Re: Blaming Destiny?

I read it, unfortunately I don't see a detailed response. It even says that understanding the matter fully is beyond our intellect. Well, indeed we are limited creatures. That's why I don't understand how many people will be punished in Hell. We're products of our environment. All beyond our control.

#6 pepe

pepe
  • Brothers
  • 13,180 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:56 AM

I've never had problems justifying the concept of Hell. After all, if you wrong on purpose and persist doing it, you should be punished. However, lately I can't get it out of my head how Hell might seem unjustified or just "not the right thing." May God forgive me.

Now, imagine someone like Britney Spears. She fits the description of one who is destined to Hell. She does not believe in Islam, she wrongs in many other ways too. Why should she go to Hell? (I'm aware that only God knows if one like her will, but we assume that she will because she does fit the description of people of Hell.) I'm asking because she did not choose to be who she is. She was born and coincidentally raised in a very specific environment. The people she was surrounded by, the things she saw on television, etc., all influenced her behavior and thought heavily later on in her life. She didn't grow up to see Islam as a true religion, much like Muslims like us didn't grow up to seeing other religions as true, and we merely dismiss other religions as "false" anytime we hear about them. It "could" be that there's a random religion in India that we hear of which is like Islam, but we neglect it entirely.

How would you justify Hell? Would anybody really choose to go there if they had the option to simply believe and do good?

So you are asking about why certain people(or any people) will be put in hell rather than the "institution of hell" per se, yes?

Secondly the second part of your post is answered by basically that a Muslim needs certainty in what he/she believes in.

I read it, unfortunately I don't see a detailed response. It even says that understanding the matter fully is beyond our intellect. Well, indeed we are limited creatures. That's why I don't understand how many people will be punished in Hell. We're products of our environment. All beyond our control.

Do you have any evidence that we are not capable of moving beyond our environment?
The Monoculture’s complaint about Islam amounts to only one demand: Be like us!

#7 Mirza

Mirza
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:59 AM

So you are asking about why certain people(or any people) will be put in hell rather than the "institution of hell" per se, yes?

Secondly the second part of your post is answered by basically that a Muslim needs certainty in what he/she believes in.

Do you have any evidence that we are not capable of moving beyond our environment?

I'm asking why people will be put in Hell after all. We have limited control over our thoughts. The fact that most people disbelieve or wrong in many ways tells me it's not because they freely chose that. It's because of things that were never under their control.

What do you mean by your answer?

#8 cucurbit

cucurbit
  • Sisters
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

this is so interesting, would love to know the answer myself.

Personally with questions like this I just tell myself Allah knows best and He is the most just, wise and forgiving, and that is enough for me. But idk if that wold suffice for someone who needs more than just relying on their trust in God.

#9 pepe

pepe
  • Brothers
  • 13,180 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:16 PM

I'm asking why people will be put in Hell after all. We have limited control over our thoughts. The fact that most people disbelieve or wrong in many ways tells me it's not because they freely chose that. It's because of things that were never under their control.

The issue is that you dont seem to believe in freewill. Hellfire without freewill doesnt make sense and freewill without Hellfire is pointless.

My honest answer is that if you deny freewill then Hell wont make any sense to you, ever.

As for who goes to Hell, we are judged based on what we know. ie, If you know right from wrong and still do wrong then you are going to be in more trouble than if you dont know right from wrong and still do "ok".
The Monoculture’s complaint about Islam amounts to only one demand: Be like us!

#10 zemaire

zemaire
  • Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:16 PM

Why Does the Qur’an Say Allah Misguides the Disbelievers? The Question of Free Will

Question: Why does the Qur’an say that Allah subhanuhu wa ta’ala misguides the disbelievers? I was under the impression that they chose disbelief. Or is Allah subhanuhu wa ta’ala saying that he sends Shayateen or Shaitan after these people?

Answer:

Answered by Shaykh Idris Watts

Allāh misguides people due to His knowledge of their states and due to the choices that they make and act upon in their lives. Hence, this does not contradict freewill. Allah all-Mighty says in the Holy Quran:

“Allāh does not disdain to use the similitude of a gnat or something greater. Those who believe know that it is truth from their Lord; but those who reject Faith say: “What does Allāh mean by this similitude?” By it He causes many to stray, and many He leads onto the right path; but He causes not to stray, except those who forsake (the path), Those who break Allāh’s Covenant after it is ratified, and who sever what Allāh as ordered to be joined, and do mischief on earth: These cause loss (only) to themselves. How can you reject the faith in Allāh?- seeing that you were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return.” (Quran: 2/26-28)

The following verses from Sura al-Baqarah clarify that Allāh sends tests to individuals in order to manifest their true nature before the people. In doing so, their misguidance is shown to others and they are led further astray, but Allāh does not force them to choose misguidance; rather the tests He sends them are a means for them to either turn back to Allāh or increase in their path of misguidance. Therefore, the reality is, yes, Allāh misguides them, but it is only due to the decisions and actions that they make in their lives.It is important not to read isolated verses and take them out of context. Many times you have to read on to understand what Allāh wants to convey to us. In the above verses, He says that He misguides them because they break their promises with Him, and sever their ties with the prophets who were sent to them and ordered them to obey Allah, or they sever their ties with their kin, and they sow dissension on the earth.

Allāh most-High also says:

“Allāh has placed a seal over their hearts and their hearing and there is a cover over their vision and they will be subject to a great chastisement.” (Quran: 2/7)

Some people object to this verse and claim that if Allāh has placed veils over their hearts and has declared that they will not accept Islam, how do they have the choice to become Muslims? Does this not negate free-will?

In answering this question, we can compare this case to a doctor who proclaims that a patient’s illness is now incurable.

Is the illness incurable because the doctor has declared so, or is it because the patient is now so late in the stages of his illness that there is no cure? Obviously, the answer is the latter.

The doctor is merely informing the patient of his critical condition. Similarly, the infidels that Allāh is describing here were such staunch enemies of Islam due to the arrogance, jealousy and contempt they held within their hearts for the believers and the Revelation which was sent to them that they could never have had accepted the Message. They neglected the diseases within their hearts and instead of seeking a remedy to rectify their state they carried on fueling the cancer to the extent where there was no longer a cure for them. Hence, the doctor is merely informing the patient of his critical state. This does not negate the freewill that they had.

Idris
Abu Zahra Foundation

Shaykh Idris Watts accepted Islam in 1998 in the first year of his Arabic Language Degree at the University of Leeds. In the second year of the degree programme, he set off to the ancient city of Fez, Morocco to further his Arabic Language studies. During this period he attended circles of knowledge and zawiyahs around Fez. Shaykh Idris graduated in 2002 from the University with First Class Honors and also received an award of excellence for his language skills. He moved back to Fez to embark on an intensive period of study. He attended classes at the Qarawiyeen University in the Old City for the next four years studying with the likes of the adept grammarian Shaykh Abdel-Hayy al-’Amrāwī and many other teachers. He also had the opportunity of sitting with the students of the late Shaykh Makkī bin Kīrān, (may God bless his soul), who was a master of the ten variant recitations of the Qurān and studied Tajwīd and four of the variant recitations with them.

He returned to England in 2007, and recently took up the full-time post of Resident Scholar at the Abu Zahra Foundation.

http://seekersguidan...oose-disbelief/

#11 zemaire

zemaire
  • Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:30 PM

Q & A: Someone asked, “Is there a place for human accountability in Islamic beliefs"?

Question:
In Islamic beliefs, is there a place for human accountability? If so, what does human accountability mean or entail in light of the doctrine of predestination?

Answer:
Accountability is connected to the voluntary acts that one performs every day. These acts, however, while performed by us with our bodies and minds, are predestined and created by Allah.

It must be kept in mind that Allah could have created me and you in the Hellfire to begin with, without any actions from our side. This would be mere torture, and not punishment. As a grace to us, He did not do that, but created us in this world and gave us rules to follow. He has willed for some of us to follow and some of us not, as you can observe. Those that follow are rewarded with pleasure in Paradise, while those who do not will be tortured, unless they are forgiven. Being forgiven happens only if one believed prior to death that there is only one god and that Muhammad is his Prophet and Messenger.

Torture in the next life correlating with voluntary acts of disobedience to Allah in this life is called punishment, unlike the imaginary case of someone being created in the Hellfire to begin with, which is just torture, and not punishment. There are many articles on predestination and justice that you can peruse, and I won’t repeat it all here. One article is this one.

--

Q & A: Someone asked, “Is it just for Allah to make one a Muslim and reward him and one a Hindu and punish him?”

Authored by Shaykh Abu Adam al Naruiji

Rashid wrote: Consider this. A person is born in a purely Islamic environment, he has been taught Islam from the very start of his life and he has been brought up in the same atmosphere. There is another person who is born in a pure Hindu/Christian environment (say in a pandit’s home), he has been taught Hinduism/Christianity from the very start of his life and he has been brought up in the same atmosphere.

Now, there are people who argue that it is in the psychology of a person that it is very difficult for him to deny and take a stand against something he has been believing from his childhood. And it is also a fact that there are greater number of born Muslims than revert Muslims similarly there are a greater number of born Hindus/Christians than converts. If this is the case, the Hindu/Christian is put into hell for eternity and Muslim into Heaven for eternity, if they die with the same faith. Is this justice with both of them? What was the fault of Hindu/Christian for not being born in an Islamic environment and what had the Muslim done for he got such a big prize!

Answer:

Al-Bukhari narrated through Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet said: “Your deeds will not put you in Paradise.” They asked: “Not even for you, O Messenger of Allah?” He answered: “No, not even for me, except that Allah will cover me with grace and mercy.” (Şahih Al-Bukhaariy No 5349, 5/2147; `Umdat-al-Qaari 21/227)

What this means is that Allah is not obliged to do anything, and thatyour deeds do not influence Allah.

Good deeds do not earn you the right to go to Paradise; it is a grace from Allah to enter. It means also that if you do not do good deeds, then this indicates that Allah has not willed good for you, and this is a sign that you are heading for loss in the Hereafter. For some people He has made it easier to do good than others. For some people he has created the ability to overcome difficult obstacles to do good, others not. Aļļaah has created some people to go to Hell, and some to go to Paradise. This is not injustice, for Allah does not have a creator or a judge that He is accountable to, and what He creates is fully His to do with as He wills. Allah said:

لا يُسْأَلُ عَمَّا يَفْعَلُ وَهُمْ يُسْأَلُون

Meaning: “He is not asked about what He does to creation, but the creation is asked.” (Al-Anbiya, 23).

I have mentioned it elsewhere, but it is useful to recount the debate between Al-Qadi `Abdul Jabbaar of the Mu`tazilite sect, and the great Imam of the Sunnis of the time, Abu Ishaq Al-Isfaraayini .

When the two met, `AbdulJabbaar said, “Exalted is Allah, who transcends the obscene.” (While this is a sound expression, what he meant to say was that Allah does not create evil. This is blasphemous, because Muslims must believe that Allah is the only creator, as it is stated in the Quran that He created everything, and that no one wills anything except by His Will.)

Imam Al- Isfaraayini (418 AH) realized what he had implied and responded, “Exalted is Allah, who nothing happens in His dominion but by His Will.” The Mu`tazilite then made another attempt and said, “Does our Lord like to be disobeyed?” Al-Isfaraayini quickly replied, “Could He be disobeyed against His Will?”

Upon that `Abdul Jabbaar tried again to defeat his adversary and said, “If God denied me guidance, then ruled that I be destroyed for it, has He treated me fairly?” Al-Isfaraayini calmly answered, “If He denied you something that was yours, then He would have been unfair, but if it was not rightfully yours, then Allah does with His creation what He wills.”

`Abdul Jabbaar fell silent, and could not argue further. After all, Allah is the true owner of all creation. (V.4/ P. 261-262. Tabaqaat-al-Shafi`iyyat-al-Kubra).

http://sunnianswers.wordpress.com/

#12 alaq

alaq
  • Brothers
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:13 PM

Shaykh Nuh Keller (May Allah be pleased with him) has written detailed articles on these topics. The last section of his new book might be of interest, "A sea without Shore".
Some of his articles are available online.

Below are my words so attribute errors to myself not the good Shaykh.

We know that people are only punished based upon their knowledge and intentions and not upon Allah's knowledge. A person who has not heard of Islam or has only understood it in a corrupt way will be under Allah's divine clemency. This is our creed. The purpose of our existence is to come to know Allah. The way He manifests Himself is through the experiences He creates in our lives (e.g. to learn gratitude through a persons generosity, to learn pain from an injury, to learn love through brotherhood etc). These are all Allah's attributes and will benefit the one who chooses to acknowledge Him, and lower the one who chooses heedlessness.

The fact that Allah creates our circumstance does not negate freewill. This is undeniable. I have chosen to type these words just like you have made a concious decision to read them. I choose not to steal when I walk in a shop while others may choose to. Many people know of Islam but choose not to accept it. The example of Allah's knowledge and our freewill is like a school teacher who has taught a group of students all semester. He knows who studies, who mucks up and has a pretty good idea how each student will do in the final exam. Each student has the same opportunity to study but in the end of the year the teacher's predictions are likely to be spot on.

Life is an exam, if we did not have our nafs we would never be to realise something of the most Majestic.

From the top of my head, here are some of the divine attributes that might be manifested through the existence of hellfire:

Al Mutaqim, the avenger - Allah always winning, prevailing over his enemies,

Ar Rahman, The Merciful, Allah building a great fire to warn against us against taking that path

Al Adl, the just - A sinner with knowledge of the sin is not equal to someone who spends their life avoiding sin, so how should they be in the next life?

Al Khadif - the abaser - Allah lowering whoever He wills.

Al-Haleem, the forbearing, Allah gives the disbeliever time to believe

As Saboor, the paitent, Allah withholding punishment to those immediately deserving of it.

Hope this post makes sense it is a big topic and I am not so good with words.

Allahu Allam
كُنْ مَعَ الله - تَرَ اللهَ مَعَك

#13 Muslim Brother

Muslim Brother
  • Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:16 PM

How would you justify Hell?

In Surat An Naba 78:26 after mentioning the punishment of those in hell, Allah (SWT) says:

جَزَاءً وِفَاقًا

An appropriate recompense.

In other words the punishment will be according to what one deserves.

In this world we only judge according to the outward but it is Allah (SWT) which judges knowing all inward realities of each and everyone of us.

If one was to believe in the Quran as the words of Allah (SWT) then this would not be an issue. So a question I have is do you believe the Quran is the word of Allah (SWT) or do you have doubt about that? or do you just want to be able to explain it to non muslims who might pose this question?

Wasalam
Spend some of your free time to Learn Arabic and Experience the Miracle of the Qur'an Firsthand.

#14 ArmedWithQuran&Sunnah

ArmedWithQuran&Sunnah
  • Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:58 AM

As salamou alaycoom brother,

When looking at the justification of hell from a person who is alive, one may struggle to justify it due to our limited understanding of true justification.

Once a person dies, justification manifests itself to the point where it is never in question.

Even when a person is cast into hellfire, they will NOT think that they are being unjustly treated but rather they will blame themselves as indicated in the following verse:

They will further say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we should not (now) be among the Companions of the Blazing Fire!" (Qur'an 67:10)

Secondly, we as Muslims cannot say such and such person is destined for hell because you never know if Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) has destined that person to believe before they die so it is better to say that those who follow such and such path are destined for hellfire.

In relation to blaming your surroundings/environment on your disbelief/rejection of faith, the hundreds of thousands of reverts each and every year will beg to differ as they too were brought up in the same environments but chose (by the grace of their Creator) to follow the guidance.

As for the rest, the following verse may shed some light on their situation

He will say: "Enter ye in the company of the peoples who passed away before you - men and jinns, - into the Fire." Every time a new people enters, it curses its sister-people (that went before), until they follow each other, all into the Fire. Saith the last about the first: "Our Lord! it is these that misled us: so give them a double penalty in the Fire." He will say: "Doubled for all" : but this ye do not understand. (Qur'an 7:38)

Notice above how those whom were misled by their forefathers did not ask Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) for forgiveness but rather asked Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) to double their penalty, this is because they will know that justice is being served and that they are not being treated unjustly in the slightest.

A question you should ask yourself is, If the companions of the fire will not feel that they are being unjustly treated, why should you?
www.TheHereafterSeries.com
New Video Series About The Hereafter!
Death, Torment of The Grave, The Day of Reckoning, Description of Hellfire, A Tour of Paradise & The Day of Increase!
www.AllahsWord.com
Quran with English Translation - Free to Download!

Posted Image

#15 Shenayeshen

Shenayeshen

Spreading love to the world one argument at a time

• Sisters
  • 1,762 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:47 AM

I understand you are sturggling here but I think your not giving people enough credit....there are many people who are born into bad circumstances or ignorant circumstances who find their way out...yet you seem to think that whatever circumstance you are born into thats it you cant find a way past it....how would you explain Reverts?
..............Mama says that, happiness is from magic rays of sunshine that come down when you're feeling blue.........

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Islam, hell, free will

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users