Any Thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 abou kamel

abou kamel
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:02 PM

something someone sent me about the events in Syria and its relevance to a hadith about Al Mahdi:

Abu Hurayrah has narrated that the Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) said:
"A man will emerge from the depths of Damascus. He will be called Sufyani. Most of those who follow him will be from the tribe of Kalb. He will kill by ripping the stomachs of women and even kill the children. A man from my family will appear in the Haram, the news of his advent will reach the Sufyani and he will send to him one of his armies. He (referring to the Mahdi) will defeat them. They will then travel with whoever remains until they come to a desert and they will be swallowed. None will be saved except the one who had informed the others about them". (Mustadrak Al-Hakim)

Hadhrat Umme Salmah narrates that Rasulullah Mohhammud(peace be upon him)said:...

"After the death of a Ruler there will be some dispute between the people. At that time a citizen of Madina will flee and go to Makkah. While in Makkah, certain people will approach him between Hajrul Aswad and Maqaame Ibraheem, and forcefully pledge their allegiance to him. Thereafter a huge army will proceed from Syria to attack him but when they will be at Baida (which is between Makkah and Madina) they will be swallowed into the ground. On seeing this, the Abdaals of Shaam(Greater Syria) as well as large numbers of people from Iraq will come to him and pledge their allegiance to him. Then a person from the Quraish, whose uncle will be from the Bani Kalb tribe will send an army to attack him, only to be overpowered, by the will of Allah. This (defeated) army will be that of the Bani Kalb. Unfortunate indeed is he who does not receive a share from the booty of the Kalb. This person (Imam Mahdi) will distribute the spoils of war after the battle. He will lead the people according to the Sunnah and during his reign Islam will spread throughout the world. He will remain till seven years (since his emergence). He will pass away and the Muslims will perform his Janazah salaat."(Abu Dawood)

Some explanation with my understanding but Allah knows best. The hadith regarding the Sufyani specify that he is a tyrant who will spread corruption and mischief on the earth before the advent of Al Mahdi.The ruler whose death will trigger the dispute of succession possibly the 88 years old Saudi King Abdullah. When the first army sent against Imam Mahdi is swallowed up by the earth in al-Baida then Al Mahdi will take the Mujaheddin towards Ash-Shaam(Syria) and will fight against Sufyani there.The hadith mentions the sender of the second army against Al Mahdi as being related to the Banu Kalb maternally.This indicates that the Banu Kalb will also be rulers of some Arab state at the time of the emergence of Al Mahdi. The Sufyani’s forces will be defeated in Syria, and this will be known as the "Battle of Kalb" When Al Mahdi reaches Syria he will slay As-Sufyani under the tree, the branches of which grow in the direction of Lake Tiberias in Israel (Sea of Galilee) and he will kill Kalb.Syria would thus be liberated from the tyrannical rule of the Sufyani.

The Banu Kalb (Arabic: بنو كلب‎) was one of the tribes of Arabia during Muhammad's(peace be upon him) era. The Banu Kalb claimed descent from theYemenites. According to the hadith of the Islamic prophet Muhammad they will be among the first people to follow the Sufyani. The Banu Kalb tribe thought to exist by majority in North-west Syria especially in Homs and Qardaha.People of the Qardaha are said to be descent of Banu Kalb tribe. The minority Alawite sect are from the Kalb tribe The Sufyani will be followed, for the most part, by the tribe of Kalb.Please note that there are if we combine sevaral hadis we find Three Syfyani.The first Sufyani will be a tyrant too but let us concentrate on the second Sufyani here. The second Syfyani will be the Son of the first Sufyani right after the death of the first sufyani and during the time of second Sufyani the battle of Kalb will happen

VERY IMPORTANT EVENT:During the time of the Second Syfyani a METEORITE/ASTEROID will fall on Syria where Seventy thousand people will die and seventy thousand people will be deaf ,from several hadis we can find a date too. I have tried to calculated a date because I feel the hadis itself demand us to calculate a date when a meteorite will fall in Syria."when Ramadan begins on a Friday night in that year, then when you have prayed Fajr(early morning prayer) on Friday in the middle of Ramadan" There are TWO Possible date. i.e. On Friday August 3, 2012 OR On Friday May 8, 2020. In the early morning after Fajar Prayer of Syrian time. Allah knows best.Most of the hadis regarding the Meteorite is located at Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan Hadith book. In the future I will post them inshallah but anyone can please google "Signs before Mahdi - Discovering Islam" to find out more.The whole events are very long and connected to many different event and is not possible to express in short but I really like to share this with other readers.

Please note Al Mahdi is a Sunni Muslim and Shia Imam Mahdi is the 12th Imam hiding for the last 1200 years in a tunnel and will emerge at the end of time. Therefore these are two different personality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users