3d Tube Vision

5 replies to this topic

#1 ocean

ocean

God's Lonely Man

• Brothers
  • 9,807 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 05:53 PM

Ok I had this idea... Imagine everyone in the tv room sits in a circle around this cilindrical object centered.
Everyone looks at it and is able to look at images in 3D inside the cyclindrical object.

Wouldnt that be cool?
Attached File  3DTubeVision.JPG   14.52KB   6 downloads

How could it be achieved? well the top and bottom of the cylindrical (Television3D - see image) could have microcontroller controlled LEDs that would emit lights at defined wavelengths necessary. The light waves travelling from top side and bottom side could interract destructively or constructrively (standing waves) to create the 'dots' required to create an image! :ermm:

What do you think of the idea?? Should I claim a patent?? :ermm:
--If Religion was Object Oriented Language (eg: C++) then Islam would be equivalant to Base Class and a Muslim would be an Inferface Object.

--There is no greater act than trying to explore what is greater. 

#2 kabdu

kabdu
  • Brothers
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:47 PM

Ok I had this idea... Imagine everyone in the tv room sits in a circle around this cilindrical object centered.
Everyone looks at it and is able to look at images in 3D inside the cyclindrical object.

Wouldnt that be cool?
Attached File  3DTubeVision.JPG   14.52KB   6 downloads

How could it be achieved? well the top and bottom of the cylindrical (Television3D - see image) could have microcontroller controlled LEDs that would emit lights at defined wavelengths necessary. The light waves travelling from top side and bottom side could interract destructively or constructrively (standing waves) to create the 'dots' required to create an image! :ermm:

What do you think of the idea?? Should I claim a patent?? :ermm:

In other words a hologram?
Khaled

"Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you." - Spanish Proverb

#3 ocean

ocean

God's Lonely Man

• Brothers
  • 9,807 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:49 PM

In other words a hologram?

somfing like that may be :ermm:
--If Religion was Object Oriented Language (eg: C++) then Islam would be equivalant to Base Class and a Muslim would be an Inferface Object.

#4 Sara2travel

Sara2travel
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 11:59 PM

ASA,
Great idea *thumbs up*. BUT, won't that need a lot of electromagnetic waves, which (looking from a health point of view) quite dangerous for the people living in the house??
I do think you should claim a patent, at least for the idea.

#5 ebbi

ebbi

• Brothers
  • 902 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:46 PM

Kind of like this..?

http://www.engadget....wn-minds-video/

#6 ocean

ocean

God's Lonely Man

• Brothers
  • 9,807 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:38 PM

thats amazing! so they have already done it :ermm:
i wonder when such a thing is coming out commercially!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users