Photo

Is The 3rd Day Of The Dajjal Almost Here?

80 replies to this topic

#1 SeekTheTruth

SeekTheTruth
  • Banned
  • 759 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:52 PM

:salam:

Those who have read and listened to sheikh Imran Hosseins books and lectures, specifically 'Jerusalem in the Qur'an' will be familiar with the idea that the first 3 days of the Dajjal (a day like a year, a day like a month, a day like a week) represent times when the Dajjal works behind the scenes to manipulate world events, and the last 37 days (normal length) he will be visible for us all to see and will present himself to the world.

Sheikh Imran Hossein has been saying for years that the U.S's days have ended and that Israel would soon become the next world superpower (1st was Britain, then the U.S), and that the world economy would collapse at around the same time.

That's exactly what's happening (except Israel isn't the world super power yet). He said that Israel would take over as the worlds strongest power after a large war and after showing us a spectacular display of its military power.

I keep thinking, are the events today signs of this switch over of power from the U.S to Israel? is the coming war the key to the switch over? We have already seen the U.S lose most of its power, now someone has to replace it.

1 possible theory I've thought of is that some army (or the arab armies) will suddenly attempt to help the Palestinians and attack israel, however israel will successfuly repel them and win the war (possibly using a nuclear weapon), and will prove to the world it is 'worthy' of becoming the next world superpower, and it will be the major player in wars and in the economy.

This period would last for years (however shorter than the amount of time the U.S ran the show)..so possibly between 20-40 years, after this time the dajjal will emerge, and the Messiah the jews have been waiting for will arrive, and he will run the world from his seat in Jerusalem.

Soon after the Muslims will unite to make a final stand behind the Mahdi and the Dajjal (the jewish messiah) will be killed by Isa (jesus) a.s.
Say: Verily those who invent a lie concerning Allah will not succeed! 10:69

#2 platypuspieau1

platypuspieau1

Is troll. Is banned.

• Banned
  • 4,200 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:27 PM

israel is a very long way off being a superpower. it only looks like a power of any kind in comparison to its lamentably run neighbours where those in power couldn't run a crap fight in a public toilet
Justice now for the Flaming Jihadis of West Preston!

#3 MoldyToast

MoldyToast
  • Members
  • 2,747 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:03 PM

There's a wee bit more to being a superpower than bucketloads of weapons. I'm sure the Israeli economy is perfectly fine, but a China (to use the example of the real next superpower) it ain't.
NB: I'm a girl (there appears to have been some confusion over this...).

#4 Bint Halal

Bint Halal

DAM3ET 7OZN

• Former Member
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:19 PM

ok i read what you wrote. But what I don't get is what do mean by 3rd day of the dajjal almost here?
Don't tell people not to tell you certain things, because they'll tell you exactly what you told them not to tell you!

Always Guilty before the sin, I can't win!

Khaybar, Khaybar yaa yahood, jayshu Muhammad sawfa ya’ood

#5 SeekTheTruth

SeekTheTruth
  • Banned
  • 759 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:30 PM

ok i read what you wrote. But what I don't get is what do mean by 3rd day of the dajjal almost here?

Sahih Muslim:Book 041, Number 7015:
About the dajjal: ".......We said: "O messenger of Allah, how long will he remain on the earth?", and he replied: "Forty days, a day like a year, a day like a month, a day like a week, and the rest of his days like your days......"

#6 Diamond

Diamond

39 39 39 40

• Members
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:34 PM

Very interesting!

#7 mona

mona
  • Sisters
  • 476 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:03 AM

:huh: mmm is the coming of the Dajjal the first major sign of the hour (i forgot) :unsure:
No Matter What Kind Of Person You Are, Or What Profession You Are In, You And Only You Have The Power To Make Positive Changes In Your Life.

#8 Muslim Brother

Muslim Brother
  • Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:57 AM

There's a wee bit more to being a superpower than bucketloads of weapons. I'm sure the Israeli economy is perfectly fine, but a China (to use the example of the real next superpower) it ain't.

But dont forget that it is the zionists who control the media and the financial sector. zThe media and the economy will play a big part in who it is that is the superpower.
Spend some of your free time to Learn Arabic and Experience the Miracle of the Qur'an Firsthand.

#9 Muslim Brother

Muslim Brother
  • Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:00 AM

:huh: mmm is the coming of the Dajjal the first major sign of the hour (i forgot) :unsure:

I know the Mahdi will be leading the Muslims when the dajjal comes into our realm of time.
Spend some of your free time to Learn Arabic and Experience the Miracle of the Qur'an Firsthand.

#10 Muslim Brother

Muslim Brother
  • Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:07 AM

:salam:

Those who have read and listened to sheikh Imran Hosseins books and lectures, specifically 'Jerusalem in the Qur'an' will be familiar with the idea that the first 3 days of the Dajjal (a day like a year, a day like a month, a day like a week) represent times when the Dajjal works behind the scenes to manipulate world events, and the last 37 days (normal length) he will be visible for us all to see and will present himself to the world.

Sheikh Imran Hossein has been saying for years that the U.S's days have ended and that Israel would soon become the next world superpower (1st was Britain, then the U.S), and that the world economy would collapse at around the same time.

That's exactly what's happening (except Israel isn't the world super power yet). He said that Israel would take over as the worlds strongest power after a large war and after showing us a spectacular display of its military power.

I keep thinking, are the events today signs of this switch over of power from the U.S to Israel? is the coming war the key to the switch over? We have already seen the U.S lose most of its power, now someone has to replace it.

1 possible theory I've thought of is that some army (or the arab armies) will suddenly attempt to help the Palestinians and attack israel, however israel will successfuly repel them and win the war (possibly using a nuclear weapon), and will prove to the world it is 'worthy' of becoming the next world superpower, and it will be the major player in wars and in the economy.

This period would last for years (however shorter than the amount of time the U.S ran the show)..so possibly between 20-40 years, after this time the dajjal will emerge, and the Messiah the jews have been waiting for will arrive, and he will run the world from his seat in Jerusalem.

Soon after the Muslims will unite to make a final stand behind the Mahdi and the Dajjal (the jewish messiah) will be killed by Isa (jesus) a.s.

I love sheikh Imran Hosein cand his lectures.

I listened one lecture where he said that tv stations like jazeerah are tools used by the zionists to increase the "Rage" of Muslims around the world especially in arab counrries. Eventually there will be an overthrowing of arab goverments. the first he says that will fall is Jordan as the majority of palastinans live there and as sheikh hosein says " King Abdullah has his bags packed already". once an arab goverment falls and the muslims will take over. Israel will use the media that it controls to show the world that this new "Islamic state" posses a major threat to its survival and this is when it will launch it's major attack .

#11 MoldyToast

MoldyToast
  • Members
  • 2,747 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:02 AM

But dont forget that it is the zionists who control the media and the financial sector. zThe media and the economy will play a big part in who it is that is the superpower.

Um. Ok then!

#12 Jaaved

Jaaved

Alhamdulillah

• Admin
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:33 AM

Eventually there will be an overthrowing of arab goverments.

that's exactly what's needed right now and I hope Egypt and Jordan are the first in line for regime change.
“One of the greatest tribulations Allah can afflict a servant with is to preoccupy him with the faults of others, and blind him to his own faults.” — Quoted by Imam Zaid Shakir

“If you see an injustice, ACT ON IT, and if you can't do that, then SPEAK ON IT, and if you can't do that, then FEEL IT IN YOUR HEART, it's the weakest form of faith but at least that's a start.” — "Act On It" by The Brothahood

#13 Yehudit

Yehudit

I am Woman

• Members
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:26 AM

Those who have read and listened to sheikh Imran Hosseins books and lectures, specifically 'Jerusalem in the Qur'an' will be familiar with the idea that the first 3 days of the Dajjal

so, not only is the dajjal supposedly jewish, but the dajjal is also supposedly the jews' messiah. where is this, what hadiths?
you and imran hossein do not oppose israel or attack jews because of palestine, but because you believe that jews embody evil. there is a name for that - jew-hatred. this whole reason for your jew-hatred is not political, it's theological. this imran hossein has been recommended to me quite a few times on mv as a respected and knowledgeable scholar, but now we see what he really represents.
I am a Jew come to MuslimVillage to learn about Islam from Muslims, and to engage in discussions with Muslims.

#14 Rafeeq

Rafeeq
  • Brothers
  • 826 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:40 AM

so, not only is the dajjal supposedly jewish, but the dajjal is also supposedly the jews' messiah. where is this, what hadiths?
you and imran hossein do not oppose israel or attack jews because of palestine, but because you believe that jews embody evil. there is a name for that - jew-hatred. this whole reason for your jew-hatred is not political, it's theological. this imran hossein has been recommended to me quite a few times on mv as a respected and knowledgeable scholar, but now we see what he really represents.

Sheikh Imran's view from a theological point of view is that the Jews are being taken for a royal ride.. a ride that would be the last that they will ever go on.By the way did you read the articles that I linked in my other posts? Obviously not.

Anyway,please add this to ur list as well.

Neither Friends nor Allies
Wassalam,
Rafeeq.

#15 Yehudit

Yehudit

I am Woman

• Members
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:55 AM

Sheikh Imran's view from a theological point of view is that the Jews are being taken for a royal ride.. a ride that would be the last that they will ever go on.By the way did you read the articles that I linked in my other posts? Obviously not.

Anyway,please add this to ur list as well.
Neither Friends nor Allies

i perused some of the links you or others recommended. i will read further when i return home. but this saying the dajjal is our awaited messiah puts it all on a new level. i was well aware some some muslims believed the dajjal was our messiah, but i hadn't mentioned it on mv in our earlier discussions.
I am a Jew come to MuslimVillage to learn about Islam from Muslims, and to engage in discussions with Muslims.

#16 Shenayeshen

Shenayeshen

Spreading love to the world one argument at a time

• Sisters
  • 1,762 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:37 PM

i perused some of the links you or others recommended. i will read further when i return home. but this saying the dajjal is our awaited messiah puts it all on a new level. i was well aware some some muslims believed the dajjal was our messiah, but i hadn't mentioned it on mv in our earlier discussions.

I hadnt actually heard or read anywhere that the Dajjal is the Jewish peoples awaited Messiah either so I to would like the ahadith etc where you found this please thanks.
..............Mama says that, happiness is from magic rays of sunshine that come down when you're feeling blue.........

#17 Rafeeq

Rafeeq
  • Brothers
  • 826 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:46 PM

I hadnt actually heard or read anywhere that the Dajjal is the Jewish peoples awaited Messiah either so I to would like the ahadith etc where you found this please thanks.

Sis,
Dajjal is not the Messiah that Jews are awaiting.Isa(A.s.) is the Messiah that Allah promised to them(although they don't accept him). Dajjal is an impostor who will try to impersonate the Messiah and deceive all of mankind,in particular ..the Jews.Hence he is called Al-Maseeh Ad-Dajjal.The only ones that will be able to see through his deception are the ones that have true faith and a heart that can see.

I suggest that you read the works of Sheikh Imran Hosein to get a better understanding of the subject.You can access them on his website www.imranhosein.org

I suggest that you read this in particular.

You can also watch one of his recent lectures on the subject here
Wassalam,
Rafeeq.

#18 Shenayeshen

Shenayeshen

Spreading love to the world one argument at a time

• Sisters
  • 1,762 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:48 PM

Sis,
Dajjal is not the Messiah that Jews are awaiting.Isa(A.s.) is the Messiah that Allah promised to them(although they don't accept him). Dajjal is an impostor who will try to impersonate the Messiah and deceive all of mankind,in particular ..the Jews.Hence he is called Al-Maseeh Ad-Dajjal.The only ones that will be able to see through his deception are the ones that have true faith and a heart that can see.

I suggest that you read the works of Sheikh Imran Hosein to get a better understanding of the subject.You can access them on his website www.imranhosein.org

I suggest that you read this in particular.

You can also watch one of his recent lectures on the subject here

Salams Rafeeq
I have to say opps and sorry I had actually read your post wrong and having read it several time I feel a bit silly that I did so....thanks for clariying your previous post but the mistake was all mine!

Wa Salam
shenaye
..............Mama says that, happiness is from magic rays of sunshine that come down when you're feeling blue.........

#19 Yehudit

Yehudit

I am Woman

• Members
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:56 PM

I listened one lecture where he said that tv stations like jazeerah are tools used by the zionists to increase the "Rage" of Muslims around the world especially in arab counrries. Eventually there will be an overthrowing of arab goverments. the first he says that will fall is Jordan as the majority of palastinans live there and as sheikh hosein says " King Abdullah has his bags packed already". once an arab goverment falls and the muslims will take over. Israel will use the media that it controls to show the world that this new "Islamic state" posses a major threat to its survival and this is when it will launch it's major attack .

rather far fetched, don't you think, and all rather conspiratorial.

#20 SeekTheTruth

SeekTheTruth
  • Banned
  • 759 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:26 PM

How is that rather far fetched?! that's exactly what israel has been telling the world about Iran! so imagine there was a real islamic country, what do you think the reaction would be then?

#21 Rafeeq

Rafeeq
  • Brothers
  • 826 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:14 AM

Salams Rafeeq
I have to say opps and sorry I had actually read your post wrong and having read it several time I feel a bit silly that I did so....thanks for clariying your previous post but the mistake was all mine!

Wa Salam
shenaye

No worries Sis. :)
Wassalam,
Rafeeq.

#22 MoldyToast

MoldyToast
  • Members
  • 2,747 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:24 AM

How is that rather far fetched?! that's exactly what israel has been telling the world about Iran! so imagine there was a real islamic country, what do you think the reaction would be then?

Al Jazeera as a zionist tool to enrage the Muslim masses? Yes, that seems pretty far-fetched. Isn't it, y'know, owned and run by Muslims?

#23 Ismail

Ismail
  • Members
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 08:40 AM

Mashallah Imran Hosein is a well educated scholar and a very polite man. I have been following his lectures and his works since I think it was late 2000.

May Allah(swt) increase his knowledge even further and show people these major signs which honestly I think is very soon.

I could agree Al-Jazeera is looked after by jews. They can turn the airwaves upside down whenever they want. It's possible, but it needs extensive research. Brother can you give me some info to backup what you have stated.

Jazak Allah.
Abu Hurairah (RA) reported words of the Prophet (SAW):

‘Whosoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, then let him speak good or remain silent.’

[Sahih Al-Bukhari]

#24 platypuspieau1

platypuspieau1

Is troll. Is banned.

• Banned
  • 4,200 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:36 PM

those jooooooooos - they can alter the laws of physics if they wish, through kabbala. i love this conspiracy stuff. keep it up. can we please have a reprise of the hilarious coca-cola thread?

#25 hameed

hameed

Just a Muslim

• Members
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:45 PM

that's exactly what's needed right now and I hope Egypt and Jordan are the first in line for regime change.

Ditto!!!
Gapet Gul Begarda....
Moo main ghee shakar....

#26 Rafeeq

Rafeeq
  • Brothers
  • 826 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:47 PM

those jooooooooos - they can alter the laws of physics if they wish, through kabbala. i love this conspiracy stuff. keep it up. can we please have a reprise of the hilarious coca-cola thread?

those mozzzzziiies - they can alter the laws of physics if they wish, through jihad. i love this conspiracy stuff. keep it up. can we please have a reprise of the hilarious 9/11 thread?
Wassalam,
Rafeeq.

#27 saladin

saladin
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:59 PM

I could agree Al-Jazeera is looked after by jews.

"looked after by Jews" ?

ROFL

Al Jazeera Television's charter is to present news fairly and honestly and with journalistic integrity.

Although AJTV has been accused of pro-Muslim/pro-Gaza bias, this is down to there being far more filmable (and accessible) "action" on the Palestinian side.

The fact is that AJTV shows both sides of the Israel/Palestine conflict equally.

#28 SeekTheTruth

SeekTheTruth
  • Banned
  • 759 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:42 PM

Al Jazeera as a zionist tool to enrage the Muslim masses? Yes, that seems pretty far-fetched. Isn't it, y'know, owned and run by Muslims?

I meant the part I highlighted in bold.

#29 MoldyToast

MoldyToast
  • Members
  • 2,747 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:53 PM

Sorry, I was referring to the suggestion that the Jews are secretly running Al Jazeera, along with the rest of the media.

#30 platypuspieau1

platypuspieau1

Is troll. Is banned.

• Banned
  • 4,200 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:16 PM

those mozzzzziiies - they can alter the laws of physics if they wish, through jihad. i love this conspiracy stuff. keep it up. can we please have a reprise of the hilarious 9/11 thread?

shoosh - you know 9/11 was the fluffeh bunnies

Sorry, I was referring to the suggestion that the Jews are secretly running Al Jazeera, along with the rest of the media.

me too, esp the bit about turning the airwaves upside down

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users