Kfc Rockdale Halal/not Halal

7 replies to this topic

#1 Armenian*Muslimah

Armenian*Muslimah

A rare breed

• Sisters
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 09:48 PM

I went into KFC in Rockdale today and asked them if everything on the menu is Halal.
The girl who served me said - "yeah.. oh except for the popcorn chicken, nuggets and...

:P

this is good

:blink: :blink: THE BACON!! :blink: :blink:

So, fellow muslim KFCers.. this is a warning!! do not be mislead!! and i'm sorry to disappoint - but the bacon is NOT Halal...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry - but I couldn't help laughing and had to share this with you.
** Don't tell me the sky's the limit.. when there are footprints on the moon **

#2 maimat

maimat
  • Brothers
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 09:57 PM

hey, don't be messing around. vegetarians eat mock bacon and mock chicken that isn't really bacon or chicken. they just taste it.

yes. :ph34r:

#3 Aqua

Aqua

Um Muhammad

• Sisters
  • 6,735 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 09:04 AM

Just recently i learnt that most kfc's are halal by now or are going to convert to it. Also their main suppliers Steggles and Baiada are halal.

In sydney there are about 10 halal stores

#4 yousra

yousra
  • Sisters
  • 347 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 08:26 PM

Oooh I'm excited........

Just one question though: do they cook the halal chicken separate from the bacon and popcorn chicken/nuggets??? It makes me a little wary if you know what I mean.

Jasmine, you gotta tell me where this Rockdale KFC is located! (Ok, I admit it, I'm a KFC freak!) Is it new? All I remember is Maccers (too many of 'em!)! :lol:

Wasalaam!
Belief is truth held in the mind; faith is a fire in the heart

#5 Armenian*Muslimah

Armenian*Muslimah

A rare breed

• Sisters
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 09:14 PM

Oooh I'm excited........

Just one question though: do they cook the halal chicken separate from the bacon and popcorn chicken/nuggets??? It makes me a little wary if you know what I mean.

Jasmine, you gotta tell me where this Rockdale KFC is located! (Ok, I admit it, I'm a KFC freak!) Is it new? All I remember is Maccers (too many of 'em!)! :lol:

Wasalaam!

Hey Yousra!

Yes they cook it separate.. :yay:

KFC Rockdale is on the Princes highway - its kinda new (about 1-2years old) its past "Brothers Kebabs" and Super Cheap Auto - i think its just after Banksia St..

trust me - you'll see it - its HUGE!!

Im such a KFC freak too.. we have to indulge one day together!! whats your plans this week???
** Don't tell me the sky's the limit.. when there are footprints on the moon **

#6 flowergirl

flowergirl
  • Sisters
  • 3,843 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 08:23 AM

Does anyone have the list for the stores that are halal?

Just recently i learnt that most kfc's are halal by now or are going to convert to it. Also their main suppliers Steggles and Baiada are halal.

In sydney there are about 10 halal stores

#7 Intercom E Max Intercoms

Intercom E Max Intercoms
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

Salam everyone I'm here now at banksia KFC .
So I just ordered the zinger burger and one piece if chicken. The nuggets and popcorn chicken we can't have as you already know. The chips here At This store as the majority of all KFC except punchbowl KFC cannot be eaten on the base reason being that the chips that come pre packaged are pre cooked in beef tallow . They have not yet changed the pre cooked chips.
Only KFC punchbowl sell the appropriate one.

And its true that most KFC now sell biada chicken.
Years ago biada chicken used to have 2 sections halal and non halal but hamdillah now they have converted there whole operation to halal and now they are growing very well because of it.

#8 Intercom E Max Intercoms

Intercom E Max Intercoms
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

Though I must say the KFC here is in very bad condition tables chairs always dirty. Toilet stinks staff are most of the time dry I guess because it seems there under staffed.
And also the deep fried chicken taste funny the last 3 times I've ate chicken doesn't Taste right.
Anyways Salam everyone

I must add one more thing the only kfc store is true to being halal is KFC punchbowl because it doesn't sell bacon at all . So that means less contamination. All the other stores sell bacon and aren't there to sell halal it's only happens to be halal because they buy chicken from biada.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users